Sehwag’s ‘Upar-cuts’ and ‘Square-cuts’ may become things of the past, but he may strike back!
Status quo may prevail in the kingdom of the ‘Nawab of Najafgarh’, but greener pastures visible post January 2016!
Virender Sehwag is a man who makes for a very wonderful cricketer! We have all loved and cherished watching him open the Indian batting line-up! His style of batting resembling the method and aggression of a formidable warrior in the midst of a grim battle, the ‘Nawab of Najafgarh’ as he is popularly referred to, has charmed and wowed us with his electrifying square-cuts and those juicy sixers sent flying out of the park! Being a ruthless taskmaster with the bat, punishing each delivery loosely bowled and even dispatching the balls bowled with skill into the stands, he has always been a great nighmare for the bowlers of the opposition teams! This elegant, flamboyant and fiery batsman hasn’t been seen much on the field of late, barring his IPL appearances. Has his glory been geting clouded? Is he fading away slowly? Let’s ask the all-knowing Ganesha, who shall give us an idea of the things in store for the Delhi dasher in the times to come…
Date of birth :- 20th October, 1978
Birth Time :- Not Known
Place of Birth :- Delhi, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of Sehwag, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
Important Astrological Observation:
- Jupiter will be transiting over his Natal Saturn till 11th August, 2016 in his Solar Chart .
- Saturn will be will be aspecting his Natal Saturn till the year ahead in his Chart
- Rahu-Ketu will be transiting over his Natal Rahu-Ketu, till January 2016. Post this period Rahu will be transiting over his Saturn in his Solar Chart.
Will he be able to re-open account as an opener?
- Ganesha notes that there is not much that the benefic planets in his horoscope promise, as regards the transitory influences. The negative effects of the malefic planets shall override the other factors and shall keep him under a cloud. The current Rahu-Ketu return phase may be adding up to the stress and dissatisfaction.
- Out of 10, Ganesha rates Sehwag’s activity quotient around 4 to 4.5. Apart from the IPL tournament and some domestic matches, there may not be much to write home about. A good time for family bliss, though, says Ganesha.
- Ganesha feels that he will not be enjoying much popularity or limelight till January 2016. Post this period, the Nawab of Najafgarh may roar again.
- He would not be able to perform well, even if he gets chance to play some matches in tournaments. We may love some things a lot, but they cannot keep going on and on for eternity, right? Sehwag may not be able to enchant us with his strokeplay, but he has given us reasons enough to rejoice in the past. Support from the authorities in the administration also does not seem to be in his favour.
The other areas…
- He may be seen in some events and social gatherings in the year ahead, as the transit of Jupiter will be favourable in this regard. He was seen recently in the ‘Hindustan Shikhar Samagam’ in Lucknow, along with Rajeev Shukla and his opening partner Gautam Gambhir.
- His fans may be left wanting for the Sehwag brand of cricket in the year ahead, except for a few instances.
Ganesha wishes great luck to Virender Sehwag.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team