Will Abbas Mustan’s Players score high at the box office?
The crime-thriller Players, the first Bollyood release of the new year 2012, is the official remake of the 1969 Hollywood blockbuster The Italian Job,
starring Michael Caine. The Bollywood multi-starer is directed by Abbas Burmawalla and Mustan Burmawalla with Abhishek Bachchan in the lead role. The film also stars Bobby Deol, Sonam Kapoor, Bipasha Basu, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Sikander Kher and Aftab Shivdasani. Junior Bachchan is on record as saying that he liked the The Italian Job so much that he watched it several times, and is thrilled to be doing the Hindi remake of his favourite film. bhishek, who recently became the proud father of a baby girl with wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, said that unlike a normal robbery that is usually motivated by greed or need, the riveting heist in Players has an emotional reason attached to it.
Will the movie Players be able to do justice to its muse the Italian Job? Will the big budget film prove lucky for Abhishek Bachahan and Sonam Kapoor – both of who are in desperate need of a hit? Ganesha employs Vedic Astrology to find out.
Players’ Release time chart
6th January 2012
- Venus ? the Yogakaraka planet of the release time chart – would be very close to the degree of the Ascendant.
- Lord of the 9th House is placed in the 12th House.
- Venus and Saturn are in exchange.
- Moon the Lord of the 7th House is exalted, but placed with Ketu – a malefic.
As per Pythagorean Numerology, the title of the film ‘Players’ totals down to 33 – a powerful double digit number. 33 boils down to single digit i.e. 6, ruled by Venus. The date of release is 6.
- The release time chart and numerology both are in the favour of Abbas-Mustan’s ‘Players’.
- Ganesha feels that this film’s opening business will be very encouraging for the producers and houses may go full by the first weekend.
business would also be good as per Ganesha’s view.
- Though the film may receive considerable criticism, that will not hamper it’s progress at the box office.
- The film won’t just do well in metros but it will also do well in small pockets.
- Direction, performance of all the actors and actresses, cinematography, editing ? almost all the factors would be good. There may be a minor
logical flaw in the movie. Rarely we find logical flaws in Abbas Mustan movies but in this film, Ganesha finds the scope of such a flaw, based on the planetary positions at the time of release.
- Briefly, business of the movie at the box office would be good. It will be one of the best movies of the year.
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless the cast and crew of ‘Players’.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team