A Karan Johar film! So, we have this revered production house, famed
for its super-successful mega movies coming with its latest offering
this week. And, if it is a KJo film, the usual clich is expected to
remain a multi-starrer film, titled with 'K' and a larger than
life portrayal of sets and characters! But no, We Are Family (WAF)
claims to be 'different'. Though, an official, acknowledged
adaptation of a 1998 Hollywood block-buster 'Stepmom', WAF is
Indianised well enough to suit the palate of the Indian audience.
Karan has finally bid farewell to his favourite letter 'K', and the
biggest point of differentiation comes from the fact that the film
does not star KJo's lucky charm Shah Rukh Khan. Instead, in this
movie Arjun Rampal stars as a lead actor. After having won a
rock-star image, Arjun is all set to enamour the avid cine-goers by
shaking a leg to Jail-house Rock Elvis Presley's classic. The
stunning Kajol and Kareena Kapoor play the leading ladies in action.
To see who actually makes a perfect family, one has to go and watch
film is releasing on 2nd
September 2010 in India and UAE. The worldwide release would be on
September 2010. Ganesha, with the help of Vedic Astrology, finds out
how the future of this family will be?
family Release time chart for India's major territory
- Venus at 0 degree in the Ascendant of the release time chart. Because it is zero degree of the cardinal sign, it will be Vargottami, hence powerful.
- Karma Bhuvan Lord Moon is in the 8th House, but in sign of exaltation.
- The Lord of the 7th House in the 12th House with Saturn.
- 11th House occupied by Swagruhi Sun and Retrograde Mercury.
- This film may have a good start at box office, feels Ganesha. Opening day may see around 75% business. Some theatres may even be able to flaunt the 'Houseful' board.
- Vargottami Venus indicates that the story could be women oriented, and the audience shall appreciate actresses' performances in this film.
- Retrograde Mercury indicates that although the script of WAF may be good, film may receive considerable amount of criticism.
- Lord of the 7th House is in the 12th House, so in absence of good movies, this film may run mildly well for about two weeks, but after that the business is surely expected to go down.
- As Moon is exalted in the 8th House, the melodramatic part of the movie or say pathos shown in this movie may be disliked by many viewers, hence some might bad-mouth this film, and business will start decreasing because of this reason too.
- Considering all the points explained above, Ganesha feels that this film is not going to be a block-buster.
blesses the cast and crew of 'We Are Family'.