Placement of Venus in opposition signs creates natural bonding and love between Balan and Kapoor and the cosmos does have many goodies in store for the couple...
One is an actress who has enjoyed jaw-dropping popularity, stunning success and great acclaim for her brilliant performances in her career and the other is one of India's most successful film producer! Together they form an unusual yet classy pair! Yes, the couple being described are Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapoor. The former has acted in movies like Parineeta, Bhool Bhulaiyaa, No One Killed Jessica and Kahaani amongst various others and has been consistently admired and lauded for her depth of acting and skills in front of the camera! The latter has been the producer for films like Haider, Kai Po Che!, Chennai Express, Barfi and a dozens of others super-hit and popular films. An actress and a producer getting into the bond of marriage makes for a very interesting equation and this love story has got all the attention that it probably deserves and these two have so far displayed great grace and dignity as a couple. On December 14, these two talented film world biggies will be scoring a hat-trick! Not on the cricket field, but in the marital paradise, yes, they will be celebrating their third wedding anniversary. Let's wish them great luck and hope that their bond remains intact till eternity! Curious to know what lies ahead for them in 2K16? Read on...
Vidya Balan – Siddharth Roy Kapoor
Marriage Anniversary – 14th December
Date of Birth:- 1st January, 1978
Time of Birth:- Unknown
City of Birth:- Poothamkurussy, Puthur, Palakkad, Kerala, India
Siddharth Roy Kapur
Date of Birth:- 2 August 1974
Time of Birth:- Unknown
City of Birth:- Mumbai
- Siddharth is born with Venus in Gemini and Vidya is born with Venus in Sagittarius. This opposition connection of Venus makes for a wonderful connection and attraction factor between the couple. Couples with the placement of Venus in the opposition signs always gel well and there is some divine element that makes them bond over some matter or the other! So people, check out whether you and your partner also have Venus in opposition Signs! But in keep in mind that this is not the only favourable equation of Venus, there are others too.
- Vidya's retrograde Jupiter falls on Siddharth's Venus and Saturn.
- Vidya Balan will be under Rahu-Ketu return phase till 30th January 2016.
- Saturn will be transiting over Natal Mercury in Vidya's Chart and over Natal Saturn in Siddharth's Chart.
Venus Creating Attraction and Love?
- Siddharth is born with Venus in Gemini and Vidya is born with Venus in Sagittarius. This opposition connection of Venus makes for a wonderful connection and attraction factor between the couple. Couples with the placement of Venus in the opposition signs always gel well and there is some divine element that makes them bond over some matter or the other! So people, check out whether you and your partner also have Venus in opposition Signs! But in keep in mind that this is not the only favourable equation of Venus, there are others too. Coming back to Vidya and Siddharth, Ganesha says that they will be able to maintain wonderful relations with each other.
The Couple With a Finer Understanding of the Marital Bond...
- Astrologically, Vidya and Siddharth make for a very mature couple with a great respect for each other's choices and decisions. They may not be too dominating with each other and there shall surely be considerable flexibility between them.
Siddharth Reeling Under the Impact of Stress?
- During the year ahead, Siddharth is likely to be a bit stressed about his personal life. His energy levels are likely to take a beating due to Rahu's transit over Natal Mars. As enthusiasm will be dampened, he will not be able to give his best to his personal life.
Vidya – the Rockstar of the Relationship in 2016!
- In Vidya's Chart, Jupiter's transit over Natal Saturn and it's aspect on Natal Sun and Venus will be quite favourable for personal life and this indicates that she will be in the driver's seat in the relationship currently. With great enthusiasm and bright spirits, Vidya will be able to fill in great joy in the relationship and thus neutralise the stress.
Go Easy With Major Business Decisions Siddharth!
- Ganesha chalks out a period of 18 Months starting from 30th January, 2016, wherein Siddharth should not take any major decisions, nor shall he think of making any drastic changes in his business. This is a period when Rahu – the shady and shadwoy planet will be moving over his Natal Jupiter and this may force him to take decisions which he may repent later.
The Final Word...
- On the whole, the year ahead looks good for the couple. They will sail through with good understanding and love for each other.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni