How transforming shall be the 4th film in the Transformers series?
Transformers – Age of Extinction – a planetary review….
Based on the Transformers franchise, Transformers – Age of Extinction is an American (science fiction) action film. It is the 4th sequel of the live action Transformers films series that features Mark Wahlberg in the lead role. The film is the sequel to Transformers – Dark of the Moon. The movie is set 4 years post the ‘mythical Chicago invasion’. Similar to its forerunners, the movie is directed by Michael Bay and is executive produced by Steven Spielberg. The script of the film is authored by Ehren Kruger, who worked as a screenwriter since Transformers – Revenge of the Fallen. This comeback movie of the Transformers features Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, and Brains.
Ganesha, with the help of the Vedic Astrology, analyses the film Transformers – Age of Extinction’s Release Time Chart to find out how well the film will do at the box office.
Note:- Entire analysis is based on the paid preview Time Chart (Thursday, first show)
Transformers – Age of Extinction’s Release Time Chart
(for Mumbai, India)
- Ganesha observes that this film is releasing with an exalted Jupiter in its Ascendant.
- Venus – the significator of arts – is placed in its own Sign Taurus with the exalted Moon. Venus is the Badhaka planet (the obstructive planet) for the film’s Cancer Ascendant.
- Sun, the Lord of the 2nd House of Finances, is placed in the 12th House of Losses.
- Mercury is retrograde in the 12th House.
- Ketu is placed in the 10th House of success. The Lord of the 10th House, Mars is placed in the 3rd House in Hast constellation, which ruled by Moon, which is exalted, as indicated above.
- Considering all the astrological points mentioned here, Ganesha feels that the film Transformers – Age of Extinction is going to enjoy a better than average opening on Thursday.
- Also, as the Moon progresses towards the Sun during the weekend, and then conjuncts Jupiter in the Ascendant, Ganesha feels that film’s business will surely pick up.
- This film may run for more than a week in India, and audiences will surely like or appreciate it.
- It will do well in foreign lands (countries other than India) too.
- Considering all the planetary positions, constellations of the malefic planets and their ruling in the Release Time Chart, Ganesha feels that this film is going to face some controversy. Or, it may happen that some of the actors/ business associates would end their contract with Transformers franchise/series, post this movie.
Summarily, Ganesha feels that Transformers – The Age of Extinction is going to do quite well at the box office, especially during the first weekend and first week of its release.
Ganesha wishes well for the cast and crew of the film.
The GaneshaSpeaks Team
Your may also like to read:
- Stars do not look set to relent and make relationships easier for Karisma in the coming months…
- Will Aishwarya Rai Bachchan manage to re-create her magic on the silver screen in her second innings, post motherhood?
- Will Gods grace the Indian Subcontinent with enough rains in 2014 Monsoons?
- Overloaded with work? Your Sun Sign has a solution…
- Mighty Jupiter transits through Cancer. Know all about Jupiter’s Significance….