Ajay Devgan Starer Singham Returns takes off on Independence Day
Ajay Devgan’s forceful and winsome performance as Bajirao Singham in Rohit Shetty’s 2011 entertainer Singham is still fresh in the minds of the enthusiastic audiences. The well accepted movie won rave reviews as an out and out entertainer, and is best remembered for its dialogues and excellent dialogue delivery.
Come August 15th and the Indian film audiences have another reason to cheer, besides the Independence Day, for Singham Returns – Singham’s sequel makes its way to the theatres on this day. With Kareena Kapoor in the female lead with Ajay Devgan, the inimitable male lead, the film has created a plenty of curiosity.
Ajay Devgan and Rohit Shetty have been buddies, and their equation has always worked in the past, be it in the Golmaal franchise or Singham. Their magic formula can only take Singham Returns a step ahead! Rohit Shetty revisits the box office after a year, his last film was Chennai Express, a run away hit. All in all, the film Singham Returns is well poised to do well at the box office.
Ganesha, with the help of Vedic Astrology, analyses the film Singham Returns’s Release Time Chart to find out how well this film will do at the box office.
Release date 15th August 2014
- Ganesha observes that Singham Returns will be releasing with the Leo Ascendant. The Lord of the Ascendant, Sun is placed with Venus and Jupiter in the 12th House in the movie’s Release Time Chart.
- Rahu is placed in the 2nd House of Finances.
- Jupiter, the 5th House’s Lord, is exalted.
- Venus is in the Pushya Constellation and Saturn, the Lord of the Pushya Constellation, is exalted in the 3rd House in the film’s Release Chart. The Moon is in the Revati Constellation. The Lord of the Revati Constellation, Mercury, is placed with the Ascendant.
- Mercury, the 2nd and the 11th House’s Lord, is placed in the Ascendant.
- Ganesha feels that Singham Returns is going to receive a warm welcome at the box office. However, it may not receive a full house opening across all the major territories. As the Luminaries are not very well placed, there will be slight decline than the expected occupancy, on the first day itself and even during the first weekend in the major territories.
- In some of the small territories, this film is going to enjoy a better opening, though.
- However, the overall business of the first day, the first weekend and the first two weeks will surely help the makers fetch good money.
- The film will surely do well in the foreign lands.
- The film’s music looks set to draw attention. It may become a hit.
- From the performance and direction point of view, the people shall like the movie.
- However, the film may be criticised for some reason.
Summarily, Ganesha feels that Singham Returns would surely appeal to the mass audiences. And, its consolidated business in the big pockets, small pockets and overseas market – shall be more than satisfactory.
You may also get your horoscope analysed by expert astrologers! Avail 100% personalised Your Horoscope Analysis report NOW!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team
Your may also like to read:
- Stars do not look set to relent and make relationships easier for Karisma in the coming months…
- Will Aishwarya Rai Bachchan manage to re-create her magic on the silver screen in her second innings, post motherhood?
- Will Gods grace the Indian Subcontinent with enough rains in 2014 Monsoons?
- Overloaded with work? Your Sun Sign has a solution…
- Mighty Jupiter transits through Cancer. Know all about Jupiter’s Significance….