Alia stands to gain from SRK’s wisdom; Cute Chemistry foreseen between the two!
King Khan and the Exquisite Alia
SRK may treat Alia like a baby and they will make for a refreshing Jodi! You may have never given a thought to it, but there is some role that the planets play in the bonding and chemistry of actors! Sizzling Chemistry, ready understanding, affection for each other, misunderstandings, tiffs and all – these are the results of the role the planets play! What does the pairing of the Badshah of Bollywood and the amazingly gorgeous Alia Bhatt bring to your mind? This jodi is reported to appear in a film directed by Gauri Shinde, which shall be going on floors in November. Will the jodi click well? Will they be cute together? Or, will they appear to a bit odd? Puzzled? Don’t worry, let’s tag along with the all-knowing Ganesha to know the answers. Read on!
Shah Rukh Khan
Date of Birth :- 02nd November , 1965
Time of Birth :- 02.30 hrs.
Place of Birth :- Delhi, India
Date of birth :- 15th March, 1993
Birth Time :- Not Known.
Place of Birth :- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The power of Saturn in the two actors’ Charts!
- Saturn in the same sign makes Shah Rukh and Alia hard working and resilient. This makes for a common point in the case of both, and thus the wavelengths on this front shall match!
- Their emotional bonding may not be very strong but when they work together, they will be able to express themselves well together. In other words, they will enact their respective characters in the best possible manner – being hard working and determined.
Some Acting tips from the Badshah!
- As Shah Rukh’s Saturn falls on Alia’s Mercury, she is going to learn a lot about dialogue delivery and expression from him. SRK is anyway a powerhouse in himself with mines of talent and experience. So, the petite and pretty Alia seems to be a lucky gal! Working with the Badshah shall prove to be very useful for her!
Alia would need pampering?
- Ganesha also foresees some differences of opinion between the two! Alia will need some extra pampering, so get ready with your best charming self – Shah Rukh!
An Offbeat Pair?
- Venus to Venus Square shows that this pair may not be the conventional lovey-dovey pair, but this may be a jodi with a difference and you shall love watching them on-screen, assures Ganesha!
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team