A talented dancer and a versatile actor, Shahid Kapoor is a well-known Hindi film actor. Born to the gifted actor Pankaj Kapoor and actor/dancer Neelima Azeem, Shahid's journey into filmdom has been an interesting one. By the time he set his foot in Bollywood, he was already well-recognised, thanks to a very famous Pepsi advertisement, popular music videos that featured him as the cute-boy next-door and his superb dance moves.
A coveted member of the ace choreographer Shiamak Davar's dance troupe, Shahid caught the eye of many while performing in the Kahin aag lage song of Subhash Ghai's movie Taal. Later, in the year 2003, the film Ishq Vishk became Shahid's début vehicle. Despite the cast and crew of many newcomers and a simple friends-fall-in-love storyline, the film proved to be a hit, and was appreciated by the audiences and critics alike. The role won Shahid the prestigious Filmfare award for the Best Male Début of the Year. However, what followed was a string of flops! Soon enough though, Shahid, hit the headlines again, thanks to his real life love affair with the queen bee Kareena Kapoor. Films like Vivaah, the stupendously successful Jab We Met, Kaminey and Badmaash Company helped Shahid establish himself further in the film industry.
In spite of it all, Shahid still remains an actor who is grossly under-utilised. He didn't or yet hasn't quite achieved the success he seemed to deserve initially. What has stopped Shahid from being one of the top-bracket Bollywood actors? Lately, his career graph has had more downs than ups! And, his personal life, well, not much can be said for that too.
On 25th February, 2013, Shahid Kapoor celebrates his 33rd birthday. Ganesha employs Vedic Astrology to analyse Mr. Kapoor's Natal Chart to find out what lies ahead for him.
Date of birth:- 25th February 1981
Time of birth:- Unknown
City of birth:- Delhi, India
Shahid Kapoor's Surya Kundli
- Ganesha observes that till May 2013, Jupiter will be transiting through the 4th House in Shahid's Kundli from the Natal Sun, Venus and Mars.
- After May 2013, the transiting Jupiter will form a Square aspect with the retrograde Jupiter and the retrograde Saturn placed in Virgo.
- Saturn and Rahu are currently transiting through Libra, forming Trine with Stellium of planets in Aquarius.
- Transiting Rahu and Ketu are in a Square aspect with the Natal Rahu and Ketu.
- Astrologically speaking, currently Shahid Kapoor is not passing through a very good time. The time and the planetary positions indicate a definite need for more and concerted hard work, feels Ganesha.
- After June, however, Shahid's time and fortune look set to change their course, and they shall be rather good till the year end, and probably even after that. In fact, the time from June to December 2013 is going to be very important for him and his acting career.
- Shahid will remain in limelight during the second half of the year 2013, feels Ganesha.
- If any of Shahid's films happen to release between 15th June and 29th November 2013, he will meet success. The film will give him a good mileage and publicity, as stars shall be aligned in his favour during this period.
- Also, it's possible that during the first half of the year 2014, Shahid may sign a very big project, says Ganesha.
- However, he will have to take a good care of his health in the coming times. Shahid will also need to guard against depression as well as physical injuries during the year ahead.
wish him Good luck. May Lord Ganesha bless Shahid Kapoor with a great year ahead.
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team