Ganesha predicts mixed fortunes for Shah Rukh Khan in the coming year
Shah Rukh Khan, the uncrowned Badshah of Bollywood, also known as King Khan, celebrates his 48th birthday on 2nd November 2013. Active on the silver screen since 1992, Shahrukh has left an indelible mark in the arena of the Hindi film industry with his unique acting style and tremendous appeal, and continues to influence the course of Indian cinema through his path breaking ventures. Till now, Shah Rukh has won 14 Filmfare awards, with a record of winning the Filmfare Best Actor award 8 times, a feat only achieved by the veteran actor Dilip Kumar besides him. In addition, Government of India has awarded him with Padma Shri in 2005. He has also been awarded the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the Government of France in 2007 for his contribution to cinema. His numerous philanthropic activities have won him the UNESCO’s Pyramide con Marni award in 2011. 12 of his films have accumulated gross earnings of over Rs.100 crore, making ‘Brand SRK’ a formidable force to reckon with. His achievements in the world of cinema can be gauged by his unprecedented popularity world over, with the number of his fans claimed to be in billions. No wonder, in 2011, the Los Angeles Times called him “the world’s biggest movie star.” Ganesha blesses Shah Rukh on his 48th birthday and gives an overview of the year ahead for him.
Date of birth:- 2nd November 1965
Time of birth:- 2 hours 30 min.
Place of birth:- New Delhi, India
Shahrukh Khan’s Horoscope
- Ganesha observes that Shah Rukh Khan is currently under the influence of Jupiter return phase. Post July 2014, Jupiter will be transiting through the 12th House of his Natal chart.
- From July 2014 – Rahu and Ketu will be transiting through 2nd House-8th House axis in Shah Rukh’s chart.
- Saturn will maintain its position on his Natal Sun till his next birthday in 2014.
Solar Return Chart
- Solar return (SR) chart is of Scorpio Ascendant so the 4th House of Shahrukh’s Natal chart will be activated.
- Year Lord Mars is powerfully placed in the 10th House of SR chart.
- Muntha is in the 10th House and Muntha Lord Sun is debilitated in the 12th House.
- During the year ahead, Shah Rukh Khan will have to pay greater attention to both the health and wealth aspects of his life, says Ganesha.
- As Sun being the Ascendant Lord is debilitated in his chart, he will have to be extra careful regarding his health while Saturn transits over his Natal Sun.
- Jupiter’s transit through the 12th House of his chart post July 2014 indicates that his expenses are likely to increase.
- On the other hand, Rahu’s transit through the 2nd House of finances post July 2014 indicates that he is likely face some financial problems.
- He may also need to be careful of not getting into quarrels/arguments with government/government officials.
- He will be under the influence of Saturn major period and sub period of Ketu during the year ahead. Saturn and Ketu are in Square with each other in his Natal chart. Hence, the year ahead can be stressful for him.
- Solar return chart indicates that Shah Rukh Khan may change his habits, daily routine and may also try to change his basic nature during the year ahead. He will be in a mood to reflect over many things.
- Attributes like bitterness, vengeance, aggression etc. need to be controlled by him during 2014.
- If there are any ongoing legal issues, scope of winning the legal battle will increase.
- Shah Rukh may need to pay more attention to his domestic life during the year ahead.
- As per Ganesha’s view, 2nd quarter of 2014 would be very active for Shah Rukh Khan as an actor, so during that period he may remain in the limelight.
Ganesha congratulates Shah Rukh Khan for his birthday and wishes that the year ahead is good for him in all aspects of his life.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team