Sanjay Leela Bhansali – the name immediately connects us to the cinema that is deep, intense, meaningful and that cinema which has a soul in it. By delivering classic movies like Devdas, Black, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, amongst various others, he has created a very solid and a unique spot for himself in the Indian Film Industry and everyone regards and respects him for the the substance and depth of his films. He is very passionate about making films and he is known in the film-circles as a tough taskmaster, when it comes to extracting the best from the actors. He is intense, instinctive, emotional and a deep-thinking film-maker, who doesn't mind the amount of money spent to make a film, but he makes sure that the audiences get the chance to experience movies which are made with great intensity and soul! He is also very famous for the grandeur and visual richness that he treats his audiences to, with lavish settings and locations. Ganesha takes a look at his Solar Horoscope and predicts how the year ahead will be for the classy film-maker and also gives us an idea whether the Planets support his next venture – Baajirao Mastaani! Let's take a look...
Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Date of Birth :- 24th February, 1963
Time of Birth :- Not Known
Place of Birth :- Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Owing to the unavailability of credible birth time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth date and birth place only.
Astrological Predictions :-
Will he be in the limelight with his forthcoming movie Bajirao Mastani?
- On the release date, transiting Venus will be in trine with the Sun and Jupiter, while transiting Mercury will be in sextile with the Sun and Jupiter, and transiting Saturn will be forming square with the Sun and Jupiter of the Solar Chart.
- Ganesha feels that his direction will be appreciated but, the movie may do good business only in some territories.
- Film's art direction will also be appreciated.
- The script and dialogues will be very strong.
- The mixed response for this film may be due to the negative and positive effect of transiting Saturn and Jupiter through his Solar Chart.
- Saturn will be aspecting Mercury, Saturn and Ketu in the 12th House from the Sun, while Jupiter will be aspecting Venus (posited in the 11th House from the Sun) and the Sun and Jupiter (posited in the 1st House) during the transit in his Solar Chart. However, the film may be nominated for awards due to his good direction, feels Ganesha.
How will his forthcoming year be?
- Ganesha feels that the forthcoming year for Sanjay Leela Bhansali may prove to be average due to the transit of Rahu through the 7th House from the Sun, and Ketu's transit over the Sun and Jupiter post January 2016, and the mixed effect of transiting Jupiter and Saturn during the year ahead, as mentioned above. Instead of involving himself in the activities of both production and direction, it would be better for him to only look after direction.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Sanjay Leela Bhansali and also for his forthcoming films.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay