'Ragini MMS' will soon be deleted from audience's memory, predicts Ganesha
After dominating the television industry for a decade, the queen of soap-operas, Ekta Kapoor is busy experimenting with new formulas to take her creativity to the next level. She successfully entertained her audiences with saas-bahu sagas, and is now taking the silver screen by storm, literally! After bagging a critical acclaim for her films- Love, Sex aur Dhokha and Once Upon A Time In Mumbai, Ekta, with her mother Shobhaa Kapoor, is back with a brand new formula to entertain the audience. Ragini MMS, her upcoming horror film, is based on a sensuous video and paranormal activity happening around it. The film has already gone through its share of controversies with the bold scenes and portrayal of sexuality on screen. The story is based on lines of the Hollywood horror flick, ‘Paranormal Activity’.
Ragini MMS, the story of a haunted house, hidden cameras, a romantic couple and some invisible people will surely make you sit up on the chair. And there cannot be a better day to release a horror flick than Friday, the 13th of May. Will this film feature in the list of ‘Best Hindi Horror Film’ or will it soon be forgotten? Ganesha, with the help of Vedic astrology, finds out.
13th May, 2011
Release Time chart for India’s Major Territory
Sarvashtakvarga of the release time chart
Get Your Hand-Written Janampatri By Our Experts.
- Cancer Ascendant and Ascendant Lord in the 2nd House of finances
- Stellium of Sun, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus and Mars in the 10th House
- Rahu in the 5th House of performance
- Sun is exalted and Mars is Swagruhi
- In Sarvashtakvarga chart, 11th House contains 27 Auspicious Bindus and Karma Bhuvan contains 26 Auspicious Bindus
- Ascendant Lord Moon is about to change the sign because it is at 29 degrees and 18 Kala of Leo.
- Ganesha feels that Ragini MMS may have an average opening at the box office because Laabh Bhuvan (house of gain) contains only one more Auspicious Bindu than Bindus in the 10th House.
- All other factors, inducing transiting Moon and Stellium in the 10th House of Karma are in favour. Because of this, it may have good start in some territories.
- Conjunction of Mars and Venus suggests that the film may have a bold storyline & scenes.
- According to Ganesha the film will do satisfactory business only in few territories. If major territories are to be considered, film will do an average to below average business.
- The first planet that transiting Moon meets is retrograde Saturn – the 7th and 8th Lord, the film may see down-slide at the box office within the first week itself.
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless cast and crew of ‘Ragini MMS’.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
The GaneshaSpeaks Team