Raanjhanaa may not meet people’s unconditional love, feels Ganesha
Raanjhanaa, a romantic film by Anand L. Rai, starring Kolaveri D-fame, Southern super-star Dhanush and style diva Sonam Kapoor in the lead roles released on June 21, 2013. Also releasing in Tamil, Raanjhanaa is a film through which Tamil superstar Dhanush has entered the Hindi film industry, and therefore, it is has garnered interest from various sections of the audiences. Besides, the deglam look of Sonam Kapoor has also earned fabulous response. And the soulful music by music maestro A R Rehman has added intensity to the myriad emotions intertwined in the story line, helping the makers turn it into a beautiful film.
But whether a film is a hit or a flop depends on how audiences react to it. Will Raanjhana succeed at the box-office? Will Dhanush secure his place in the Bollywood? Ganesha anaylses the release time chart of the Raanjhana and makes some interesting observations. Read on to know more.
‘Raanjhanaa’ Release time chart
Get Your Hand-Written Janampatri By Our Experts.
- Raanjhanaa is releasing with Cancer Ascendant.
- Moon, the Lord of the Ascendant, though seems debilitated at the first glance, is actually powerful due to exchange and becomes exalted. Moon is placed in a Sign ruled by Mars and Mars is placed in Moon’s Sign of exaltation. This is called ‘Anyo Anya Uchcha’ fundamental.
- Ketu is in the 10th House. Lord of the 10th House is in the 11th House, which is Yogakaraka planet for Cancer Ascendant.
- There is a Stellium of four planets in the 12th House.
- The release date of Raanjhanaa is 21st June 2013, so birth number is 3 and destiny number is 6. The title of the film adds to 33/6 as per Pythagorean Numerology and as per Chaldean, it totals to 5.
- Considering all the points mentioned in Astrological Observations, Ganesha feels that Raanjhanaa is going to have a good start at the box-office. The opening is likely to be more than 80 % in some territories, while in some territories it may be between 50% to 70%.
- This film will do well in foreign lands.
- Performance of all the actors and actresses will be very good.
- Director’s work will also be appreciated and dialogues too are likely to be good, as Mercury is in favourable position.
- However, this film is going to face tough competition at the box-office, as the Lord of the 7th House, Saturn, is placed with Rahu, and that too in Swati Constellation in the 4th House.
- Although the film will do good business, producers may feel that it could have done much better at the box-office.
- Will this movie open up doors of Bollywood for Dhanush? Well, not really. Ganesha observes that Dhanush is born on 28th July 1983 and Raanjhanaa is released on a date that doesn’t match his birth number or destiny number. His personal year number 5 is in synchronization with total of the name of the film as per Chaldean Numerology but that does not support his stars enough to help him find his foothold in Bollywood.
Ganesha wishes good luck to the cast and crew of Raanjhanaa.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team