Pamela Anderson to experience financial crunch despite Big Boss’s big money, says Ganesha
Hearts skipped a beat and they went berserk, just for a glimpse of her- this was the reaction of a multitude of Indians intoxicated by the Baywatch star, Pamela Anderson, who was on her first ever visit to India. The Canadian-American bombshell was here to make a guest appearance in the reality show Bigg Boss. Draped in a translucent white saree with an itsy-bitsy noodle-strap blouse, she was the talk of the country.
The actress who shot to fame with the television series Baywatch, was offered a whopping three crores for her guest appearance in Bigg Boss 4. Talking about her other achievements, the 43-year old model has been Playboy’s playmate for around 20 years. A strict vegetarian, she has also campaigned for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
Pamela has been controversy’s favourite child for posing nude in magazines as well as for PETA campaigns and also for being in multiple relationships. Will she continue to create the same stir despite years getting added to her age? What’s in store for her in the times to come? More controversy? Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic Astrology.
1st July, 1967
4 hours 8 min.
Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada
Get Your Hand-Written Janampatri By Our Experts.
- Natal Moon is afflicted by Rahu in the 12th House.
- Mercury is retrograde and is Swagruhi.
- Venus, the significator of art and beauty, is placed in the 4th House.
- Jupiter is exalted.
- Ketu is transiting over Natal Sun, but is in separating aspect.
- She is currently under the influence of Mars major period and sub period of Saturn, which will rule till 22nd December 2011. Both the planets are in opposition in her Natal chart.
- Ganesha observes that although Jupiter is exalted, Pamela has been in controversies due to immoral acts or appearances, on and off. The main reason behind this is, Moon is afflicted by Rahu in the 12th House, which indicates disturbed and unstable mindset. Moreover, Venus the significator of love is placed in Leo in the 5th House from Natal Moon. Venus in Leo in a lady’s chart meaning if she is being treated like a ‘queen’ by someone, she would surely feel as if she is on cloud 9. This is why Pamela’s life has been controversial in matters of relationships.
- Ganesha strongly feels that Pamela is likely to face many hardships in her personal and professional life between 12th November, 2010 and 22nd December, 2011. This is because during this period, Mars major period and sub period of Saturn will be operating. Mars and Venus are in opposition, one is aggressive planet (Mars) and the other one (Saturn) is slowest moving. In addition to this, the opposition is on the 5th House & 11th House axis, affecting her love life as well as likely to affect her fiscal gains.
- Although we all know that she has been paid a very high amount for the appearance in the reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ in India, she may have to control her expenses till 22nd December, 2011, else she may end up spending huge sum over frivolous activities and luxuries, which she later may feel were unnecessary.
- Ganesha also feels that she is likely to experience stress at personal front, especially in her love life/married life by December 2011. This will also be infused by Rahu Ketu’s transit through Taurus and Scorpio in 2011, affecting her 1st House 7th House axis i.e. personal life axis.
- In short, Pamela is walking over a tight and thin rope during next one year and unless she takes wise decisions, remains self-controlled about personal life and money matters, she is prone to experience major difficulties.
- Now, this doesn’t mean that she will not have money coming in or she would not remain in the limelight. What Ganesha intends to say is, at undercurrent level, plates have started shifting. If she is not careful, she might invite minor troubles in her life.
Lord Ganesha blesses Pamela Anderson and wishes the lady
the very best of luck.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team