Manoj Kumar’s Horoscope Analysis, says Ganesha
The legendary hero of the super-hit movie of yesteryears Roti Kapda Aur Makan, Manoj Kumar has been in delicate health of late. Manoj Kumar was admitted to Kokilaben Hospital in Andheri, Mumbai, for 15 days last month, but now is reported to be recovering fine. Manoj Kumar is the award-winning Indian actor and director in Bollywood. He is remembered for his films Hariyali Aur Raasta, Woh Kaun Thi?, Himalaya Ki God Mein, Do Badan, Upkar, Patthar Ke Sanam, Neel Kamal, Purab Aur Paschim, and Kranti, apart from Roti Kapda Aur Makaan. He is known for acting in and directing films with patriotic themes, and has been given the nickname “Bharat Kumar”. In 1992, he was honored with the Padma Shri. Here, we request Ganesha to take a look at his stars and predict the pace of his recovery. Read on…
Date of birth: 24th July, 1937
Birth Time: Not Known
Place of Birth: Abbottabad, Pakistan
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of Manoj Kumar, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
1) What would have caused the sudden health problems for the stalwart actor?
Important Astrological Observations:
- Sun and Saturn were transiting over his Mars and Rahu in Scorpio, and transiting Saturn was aspecting his Venus and Ketu in Taurus, in his Solar Chart.
- Transiting Mars was aspecting his Saturn in Pisces, and it was also aspecting his Natal Jupiter.
- Ketu was transiting over his Saturn in Pisces.
- Around a fortnight ago, the negative influence of the transiting Saturn, the Sun, Mars and Ketu in his Solar Chart may have been the prime reason of his sudden health deterioration and getting admitted to hospital, feels Ganesha.
2) Will he get out of the health issue soon? Important Astrological Observations:
- Transiting Jupiter is aspecting his Natal Jupiter in Sagittarius till 11th August, 2016.
- His recovery from this health problem will be slow. He may most probably start recovering post 24th December, 2015, when Sun and Mars will be leaving Scorpio and Virgo respectively but at a different time, in his chart.
3) How will the year ahead be for him? Important astrological observations:
- Saturn will be transiting over his Mars and Rahu in Scorpio, and it will be aspecting his Venus and Ketu in Taurus during the entire year ahead.
- Ketu will be transiting over his Saturn in Pisces till 30th January, 2016.
- Transiting Jupiter will be aspecting his Natal Jupiter in Sagittarius till 11th August, 2016.
- The time will not be good for the health of Manoj Kumar especially till 30th January, 2016. He may have to stay under constant medical observations till this time.
Ganesha wishes good luck and early recovery to Manoj Kumar.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team