Ganesha foresees tough yet opportune planetary aspects for Fardeen Khan in the year ahead
Son of Bollywood actor, director and producer Feroz Khan and nephew of actors Sanjay and Akbar Khan, the good looking Feroz Khan is a well-known Indian actor. Best known for his roles in films like Dev, Jungle, No Entry, Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, Heyy Babyy among others, Fardeen is married to the daughter (Natasha Madhwani) of yesteryears’ star Mumtaz. Terminal illness and subsequent death of his father was a harsh blow for Fardeen, which had set him back vastly. He has been staying away from the limelight for quite sometime now. However, he is readying to get back to business in a big way. After having worked on himself and his personal image, Fardeen is now planning to become a producer. The remake of his father’s celebrated film Qurbani shall be Fardeen’s first outing as a producer.
Fardeen turns 38 on 8th March 2012. Ganesha looks at his natal chart, with the help of Vedic astrology, to find out what lies ahead for him in the coming year.
Date of birth:- 8th March 1974
Time of birth:- Unknown
City of birth:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Fardeen Khan’s Surya Kundali
- During the year ahead, transiting Rahu and Ketu will be in Square with Natal Sun, Jupiter and retrograde Mercury.
- Rahu will be transiting over Natal Neptune and Ketu over Natal Mars.
- Saturn will be transiting over retrograde Uranus.
- Post 18th May 2012 Jupiter will be transiting over Natal Mars but it will be associated with Ketu (conjunct Ketu).
- Till Mid of 2012 transiting Mars will be in opposition to Natal Jupiter, Sun and retrograde Mercury.
- Fardeen is born with Venus in Capricorn. Venus in Capricorn – Saturn’s sign- gifts one with an ability to become a good artist. A. R. Rahman, Amrita Arora, Brad Pitt, Britney Spears, Bruce Willis, Cindy Crawford, Elvis Presley Bee Gees Fame Robin and Maurice Gibb, Hrithik Roshan and many more are born with Venus in Capricorn.
- At the first glance, the year ahead doesn’t look very great for Fardeen. There are many tough planetary aspects lined up for the year ahead. Squares indicate struggle and that’s what Fardeen is going to experience during the year ahead.
- As an actor, Fardeen has been facing major issues, and this is likely to continue, feels Ganesha.
- The time after August 2012 looks more promising for Fardeen. The period between August 2012 to August 2013 looks set to be very important for Fardeen’s film career. During this period, he will have the opportunity to rise and shine again, feels Ganesha. What he finally makes of this benign period shall be left to him.
- Financially, the year ahead is going to be tough for him, but once Jupiter changes sign and transits over Mars, gradually his problem will start sorting out.
- Ganesha feels that in 2013, once Rahu and Ketu move from Scorpio?Taurus to Libra?Aries axis, Fardeen may decide to do something big in the film industry.
- Fardeen may also decide to invest money in the film industry and walk in his father’s footsteps by becoming a producer. However, this may not be a very easy task for him.
- If he works on long-term plans during the year ahead, he will surely succeed, feels Ganesha.
May Lord Ganesha bless Fardeen Khan with a great year ahead.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team