Will Bullett Raja hit the bull’s eye? Ganesha finds out…
From the director of award-winning films like Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster, Paan Singh Tomar and Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns comes another gangster-thriller- Bullett Raja. This time, Tigmanshu Dhulhia, the noted director, has opted for mainstream actors Saif Ali Khan and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead roles. The film is set against the backdrop of Uttar Pradesh-based mafia and deals with the political and industrial powers of the state. Saif Ali Khan is the main protogonist, a commoner, who gets transformed into a notorious gangster – Bullet Raja. Paired together for the first time, Saif and Sonakshi seem to be sharing great on-screen chemistry, and going by the promos, Bullet Raja looks set to be loaded with high voltage drama and action. The music of this film is composed by musician duo Sajid-Wajid.
Bullet Raja is slated to release on 29th November, 2013. Ganesha analyses its release time chart for Bollywood’s major territory and finds out how this film mare fare at the box-office. Read on to know Ganesha’s observations.
Release time chart of Bullett Raja
for Bollywood’s major territory
- Bullett Raja is releasing with Venus in Sagittarius Ascendant.
- Lord of the Bhagya Bhuvan, Sun, will be in 12th House.
- Exalted Saturn will be placed in the 11th House with Rahu and Mercury.
- Mars and Moon conjunction will be creating Laxmi Yoga in the 10th House.
- Jupiter – a natural benefic is placed in the 10th House from Moon.
- In Sarvashtakvarga, there are 28 Auspicious Bindus in the 10th House and 32 Auspicious Bindus in the 11th House of Gains. Bindus in the 12th House of Loss are just 22.
- Ganesha feels that Bullett Raja is likely to receive a warm opening at the box office. Mars and Moon are posited in the 10th House, and according to Ganesha, this is a very promising planetary alignment. We can expect more than 80% occupancy in majority of theaters.
- However, it is to be noted that 9th house Lord Sun is placed in the 12th house of losses, so film will not be able to mint money in India. The same factor indicates that it will do good business overseas.
- Music and cinematography will also be good.
- Performance of actors will also be good as Mars, the Lord of the 5th House, is placed in the 10th House with Moon. Since Moon and Mars are in 10th House, the action scenes will garner great appreciation from the audiences.
- However, Ganesha observes that Ketu is posited in the 5th House and as a result not all the actors and actresses will be appreciated for their performances.
- After Monday – the film’s business is likely to reduce drastically because transiting Moon will join Sun in the 12th House of Losses and it will get debilitated.
- First week’s overall business will be satisfactory but after that, there may be competition. Jupiter’s retrogression in the 7th House is a strong indication that the film is going to face competition soon after the release.
- As the first planet that Moon is going to contact will be Rahu in this case, there are chances of some controversies related to the film and we shouldn’t be surprised if release is stalled or postponed.
- If film’s release date changes, prediction would also change accordingly.
Summarily, Ganesha feels that Bullett Raja is going to earn well initially but the business may go down soon after the release.
Ganesha wishes good luck to the cast and crew of the film.
The GaneshaSpeaks Team