Today, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is a name that doesn't need much of an introduction. Born in a conventional South Indian family, Aishwarya was a student of architecture, before she gave up her studies to pursue her career in modelling. Quick to rise in the glam world, given her light eyed ethereal good looks, Aishwarya grabbed the limelight pretty young, especially when she was featured in Garden Saris and Pepsi commercials. After losing out to the outspoken Sushmita Sen in the '93-'94 Miss India contest to finish second, Aishwarya gifted India its first Miss World title in 1994.
By then, she had caught the fancy and eye of many, and her pictures alight with her trademark light eyes and sparkling smile were splashed regularly in newspapers and glossies. She also captured international eye around the same time, when many Bollywood filmakers were making a beeline to cast her in their films. Making her debut with the Mani Ratnam directed Iruvar in 1997, Aishwarya never looked back, despite the fact that she received heavy criticism for her ice-maiden, empty performances and unappealing sartorial sense.
Undeterred and undismayed by personal and professional failures, including her failed relationships and some very public showdowns, the sturdy Ms. Rai toiled and survived, and gave notable appearances in a multitude of films and events, before she lost her heart to the Bachchan Junior – Abhishek Bachchan – son of the indomitable Bollywood star Amitabh Bachachan. In the year 2007, suave and perfectly turned out Aishwarya Rai married Abhishek Bachchan. She now is a mother to a cute girl Aaradhya. Fans have never stopped loving her, but most now wonder when shall they see their lovely favourite actress returning to the mainstream cinema.
As Aishwarya Rai Bachchan celebrates her birthday on 1st November, Ganesha takes the opportunity to look at her personal stars in the year ahead to predict when her re-arrival on the silver screen may be anticipated. Read on!
1st November 1973
04 hours 05 minutes
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is currently under the influence of Rahu major period and the sub period of Saturn, which will rule till 25-05-2015 in her Chart. Rahu is in the 4th House and Saturn is retrograde in her Natal Chart.
- Post 25th May'15, Mercury sub-period will start for Aishwarya. Mercury rules her Ascendant, plus the Karma Bhuvan in her Chart. Also, Mercury is retrograde in the 3rd House of her Chart.
- During the year ahead, Saturn will be transiting through the 3rd House of Aishwarya's Chart, while Rahu Ketu will be transiting over the 1st House-7th House axis. Jupiter will be transiting through the 11th House till July 2015, after which it will be transiting through the 12th House in Rai's Chart.
- Aishwarya is going to remain busier with other activities, rather than films and shooting, at least till 25th May 2015, feels Ganesha. Even if she signs any movie now, it is most likely that it will get delayed, due to the planetary positions mentioned above.
- She may keep attending public functions or may actively be involved in other social activities/noble causes till May 2015. After that, things may gain momentum in her personal and acting goals arena.
- Looking at a farther picture, Ganesha feels that by December 2017, Rai may also start taking keen interest in writing.
- Planetary transits for her during the year 2015 are largely indicating that Aishwarya's film career will not be moving at a very fast pace, during the year ahead.
- Rahu Ketu's transit over her 1st House and 7th House axis indicates a scope of friction with her life partner.
- By the 2nd half of 2015, however, we may expect to see Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returning back to silver screen.
May Lord Ganesha bless Aishwarya Rai.
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team
Your may also like to read: