Arjun Kapoor- the good-looking Hunky star of Bollywood is a wonderful combination of good-looks, charm, a strong phsique and great acting talent. Though he has a family background that anyone would love to boast of, he has made it big even on his own merit and capability. Born to Boney Kapoor and Mona Shourie Kapoor on 26th June, 1985 in Mumbai, Arjun did his early schooling from Arya Vidya Mandir school in Chembur. Looking at his current handsome frame, who would believe that he suffered from Obesity problems in his early part of life and weighed 140 Kgs once! Starting his career in the Film Industry as an Assistant Director on Nikhil Advani's Kal Ho Naa Ho in 2003, he rose well to shine in the movies as the Lead Actor. His debut as an actor was in the movie Ishaqzaade in 2012 opposite Parineeti Chopra, which was a critical and commercial success. He then went on to deliver hit films like Gunday and 2 States. He has now established himself as one of those prominent young and energetic actors who form the second-layer after the mighty Khans. Let's take an astrological ride with Ganesha and see what he predicts for the dashing Arjun Kapoor for the year ahead.
Date of Birth :- 26th June, 1985
Birth Time :- Not Known.
Place of Birth :- Bombay, Maharashtra, India
- Arjun Kapoor is born with Sun and Mars in Gemini Sign, and Mercury, the ruler of Gemini is placed in the 2nd House of his Solar Chart.
- The Lord of the 5th House (performance) Venus is in the 11th House with Rahu in Kapoor's Chart.
- The retrograde Jupiter, the Lord of the 7th House (marriage) is placed in the 8th House of misfortune.
- The Lord of Arjun's 9th House (the House of fortune), retrograde Saturn is with Ketu in the 5th House in his Chart.
- Rahu transits over Moon through his 4th House and Ketu through the 10th House till January 2016.
- Ganesha notes that Arjun Kapoor will continue to receive good appreciation for his performances in his films from the viewers, barring a certain class of audience. This run will bring more popularity to him, especially when compared to some of the past years, but he may not be satisfied by his own performance. The transit of Jupiter, post 14th July 2015, through Leo Sign will be favourable to some extent, specifically as Jupiter will aspect Venus in his Chart. Venus is afflicted by Rahu in his Solar Chart, though, owing to which the positive effect of this transit may get negated to some extent.
- Arjun will be getting offers for new films from big banners, but may be restricted by the transit of Ketu through his 10th House, as Ketu is also making a Square aspect with his Sun and Mars in his Chart. It may also happen that Arjun may sign good films, offered to him, during the year, but he may be sidelined or may not receive much credit for this film or something of this sort may happen.
- Arjun Kapoor may go on to develop closer personal relations with some of his co-stars, an actress or any other girl, but this relationship that he develops in the recent future may not turn out to be a strong relationship, at least if forged within the next year, feels Ganesha.
- In the nutshell, this year may not prove to be very favourable for Arjun Kapoor. In order to remain in the race of Bollywood, he will have to strive hard, and may have to make some compromises.
Ganesha wishes good luck to Arjun Kapoor on young actor's birthday.
With Ganesha's Grace,Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team