The interim Union Budget for the financial year 2013-2014 shall be presented by the Hon'able Finance Minister P. Chidambaram on 17th February 2014. In view of the nearing General Elections and the current unrest among the people, in all likelihood, this interim Budget will be aimed to strike an emotional chord with the aam janata. This Budget may be used as a chance to woo back the voters and garner their avid support. After all, the Budget affects not just the industries but also the common households. In fact, given the unprecedented rate of inflation and constantly rising fuel prices, the Government would actually do well to appease the people by introducing some people-friendly reforms and schemes. In the past too, the Government has taken some bold steps to tackle the growing fiscal deficit, but not many of them have gone down well, especially with the common men.
But then, these are just speculations! What exactly should one expect from the upcoming Union Budget? Will the Indian Finance Minister, Mr. P. Chidambaram, have good news for all? Or, will only a few get the special treatment? Ganesha analyses the Horoscope Chart of the independent India, and puts forward some interesting observations. Read on to find out the astrological analysis of the interim Union Budget 2014-15, and its possible impact on various sectors.
- In the Horoscope of independent India, Sun is in the Moon Sign Cancer, and the transiting Sun is passing through the 10th House in the Moon Sign Aquarius and in the Dhanistha Nakshatra (Ruled by Mars). Ganesha feels that there may be detailed discussions on gold policy, public sector units (PSUs), GDP growth rate, taxation, income tax and sales tax. However, the political parties may not be able to reach a consensus.
- The 5th House represents the Mutual Funds, Speculators, Brokerage Houses/ Companies, Education Sector and Universities. Besides, the Natal Moon is posited in Cancer, and on the day of the Union Budget, Moon will be passing through Leo till 12.18.57 and then Moon will enter Virgo. It is going to be a chaotic period as far as the proceedings in the Indian Parliament are concerned. The Houses may be adjourned because of the disarray in the Parliament. However, there may be great movements in the stock market because of this planetary transit, says Ganesha.
- Mars-Saturn-Rahu – these three planets will be transiting over Natal Jupiter around this period. Hence, Ganesha foresees that some changes may be introduced in various areas such as Health, Family Welfare, Labour Employment, Chemicals, Fertilizers and Textile.
- Mercury, the Lord of the 2nd House in the Horoscope Chart, is in a retrograde motion and, as mentioned earlier, is transiting through the 10th House. Because of this particular planetary alignment, it is likely that the Export-Import industry, Foreign Trade, National Saving Schemes, Currency, RBI policies and Rural Development Programmes will neither be at a loss nor at any benefit in the Union Budget Some relief in the Insurance sector may be expected, though.
- Jupiter will be transiting over Natal Marsh, in the 2nd House. This transit may prove to be favourable for Real Estate, Housing Infrastructure, Chemicals, Red Product, Financial Institute and Currency related products.
- Venus, the Lord of India's Ascendant Sign as well as the 6th House, will be transiting through the 8th House and in Sagittarius, on the day of the Budget presentation. Therefore, products related to Diamond, Precious Metals, Jewellery, Media & Entertainment, Sugar, Luxury Wheelers, Auto - 2 & 3 Wheelers, Perfume, Wine Bar may not gain much out of this interim Budget.
On the day when the interim Budget will be presented, the Lord of the Stock Markets, Mercury, will be in a retrograde motion in the 10th House in India's Horoscope. Mars, Rahu, Saturn are also posited in 6th House. Besides, Moon, the Lord of the F&O House and the fastest moving planet of the Zodiac, is already posited in the House of Stock Markets. Hence, there is great possibility that the the stock market may frequently change its trend on that day. Make frequent entries and exits with very small margins, advises Ganesha.
Ganesha gives you a list of zero weightage dates around which the times and trends are likely to be highly volatile, fluctuating, erratic and unpredictable at Nifty. Some undesirable events, such as earthquakes, tsunami, terrorist attacks, floods, etc. are likely to happen around these dates, which would clearly and directly affect the stock market. These dates on which the markets may be highly volatile are mentioned in the Market Predictions 2014-15
Ganesha also predicts that the period around May-June 2014 will prove to be crucial.
Overall, there is no major astrological movement around the day of interim budget presentation. Some major planetary movements will happen after June 2014, hence this Budget is unlikely to make a major impact.
With Ganesha's Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team
Read Exclusive :
What does 2020 have in store for you? Know your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly horoscope as per your star sign.