Who does not want to enhance his/her life with a little help from lady luck and it would be untrue if people said that they were not happy with unexpected positive results in their lives. Many forms of divination are believed in and used by many people to enhance their luck factor, be it in terms of money, relationships, health or career. One such ancient Indian sacred science of divination is the practice of Vastu Shastra Tips
in your daily life. These can also be defined as architectural principles as well as the art of balancing the elements and energies in and around your living space. Each individual is ruled by a particular number according to his/her date of birth, time of birth and place of birth to decide the various favorable and unfavorable directions and related elements according to Vastu Shastra.
Vastu Shastra tips can provide an appropriate guidance to every individual depending on his current concern, says Ganesha. It just involves some changes in the decor of the space around the individual to perfectly harmonize and balance the Universal life force energy. Certain directions, elements and colors have been assigned to various aspects of an individual's life. South, for instance, is symbolized by the fire element and is governed by passionate colors like fiery yellow or red. It is considered as the direction for relationships and passion as well as fame and recognition. The eastern section of your house represents the earth element and is governed by wood. The Vastu Colours
that enhance the benefit effects of this section are the earthy tones of browns and blues.
Are you concerned about your marriage? Do you want to know about your marriage prospects? Read Your Marriage Astrology and settle the confusion.
Vaastu Shastra, the sacred science from India that creates harmonious stress-free living and working environments, supports your success in all areas of life, even in the bedroom! Something everyone has in common is sleeping. It takes up approximately one third of your life and therefore is an extremely important factor in your overall health. Here are some wonderful ideas to improve the bedroom, a place where we spend more time than in any other room of the place we call home.
1. The door through which you enter your bedroom is considered a symbol of the possibilities your life has to offer you and should open at least ninety degrees to fully allow positive opportunities to .ow to you. A door that cannot open fully will limit this support that makes your life more interesting.
2. Upon entering your bedroom, the first thing you see is something that gives you the feeling of peace and serenity. This could be a photograph, a favorite quote, a painting or sculpture, even flowers will enhance these positive, life supporting feelings.
3. Removing clutter in your bedroom creates serenity and will help you feel more efficient and function optimally, feels Ganesha. Clutter, especially under your bed, weighs you down and keeps your mind subtly connected to the past, which does not allow forward progress. Clutter represents all that has not been completed in your life. Wherever it exists, your life force energy (prana) becomes stagnant. To tackle clutter, first take on small projects to help you avoid the feelings of being overwhelmed by the task at hand. Clear areas of accumulated papers, magazines, and newspapers to help you create a sense of organization and space. Begin with drawers and, as you feel inspired, focus on sections of your closet or storage areas. Remove everything from under your bed, as storing clutter here will also affect your subconscious mind and cause disruption during sleep.
4. Sleep with your head to the south. Positive magnetic energy comes from the north. The blood in your body contains iron, making your body magnetic with the positive polarity in your head. When you sleep with your head to the north, these two positive polarities repel each other, disrupting the flow of blood and affecting your sleep and health.
5. Having a mirror on the wall opposite the foot of your bed can disturb your sleep. You throw off stress during the time you sleep and a mirror will hold the stress and reflect it back to you when you wake up once you sit up in bed. Move the mirror or cover it at night for more restful and replenishing sleep.
6. Try not to sleep in direct alignment with sharp corners. Sharp corners act as energy spears and create stress in the nervous system. There is no serenity in a room that has sharp corners except by softening them by placing plants in front of them. You can also try moving your bed away from direct alignment with them.
7. Exposed beams or slanted ceilings are symbols of oppression as they create a cutting effect. If your bed is directly underneath an exposed beam or in a slanted room, it will be difficult to have peaceful rest with this energy looming above you. One remedy for "lifting" this effect energetically is to hang bells from beams or slanted ceilings.
8. Spend time in the Bedroom. Let only pleasant thoughts rule your mind when you are there. This part of the home should be an oasis of peace and tranquility.
9. Do not spend time in the Bedroom when you are feeling unhappy, stressed or angry. We attract to us what we think about. Consequently, this is a good area to sit in and think about the love and happiness that is coming to you.
10. A dusty ornament or any entity which is not in use, when placed in the Bedroom indicates a tired, and lack luster relationship. Keep everything clean, fresh and sparkling and you will bring those qualities into your relationships.
11. Place something in this part of the house that relates to your personal element, or the thing which you think symbolizes love to you. Like you can place the heart shaped glass wall hanging which was presented to you by your first love.
If implemented correctly and accurately, Vaastu Shastra tips can turn around your life for the better in all aspects such as love, health, career, finance and relationships. Simple measures can help you gather huge benefit from creating a balanced environment around your living and working space. Think well and choose the right guidance for Vastu Shastra to enhance the positive factors in your life while successfully negating the ill effects of the negative energies. A Vastu Shastra friendly living space is one which offers plenty of light and air and space for movement, so ensure you keep your surroundings in this way, says Ganesha.
Click here to get your Personalized Love Life Report.
The Ganeshaspeaks Team