Planets to adversely affect Azad throughout the year, feels Ganesha…
Famed for being a part of the Indian cricket team which won the 1983 World Cup, Kirti Azad, who later turned into a BJP politician, has recently landed in a dire controversy after leveling graft allegations against Union Minister Arun Jaitley. The party’s Central Disciplinary Committee has found him “failing in maintaining discipline” and “causing embarrassment to the party”, as a consequence of which he has been suspended. The matter is now with the party’s Central Parliamentary Board to initiate further action. Kirti Azad is currently serving his third term in the Lok Sabha. He won the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections from Darbhanga.Azad had leveled graft allegations against Union Minister Arun Jaitley during his 13-year-old tenure as the Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA) chief. As a cricketer, Azad was selected for the tour of Australia and New Zealand in 1980-81, and he made his Test debut at Wellington.
Date of Birth: 2nd January, 1959
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Purnia, Bihar, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of Azad, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
1) Astrologically, why has he landed up in such a mess?
Important astrological observations:
- Rahu is transiting over his Natal Rahu in Virgo, Ketu is transiting over his Natal Ketu in Pisces, till 30th January, 2016.
- Saturn is transiting over his Natal Jupiter and Mercury in Sagittarius, and it will be aspecting his Venus in Capricorn for a further one year.
- Currently the transiting Rahu and Saturn are giving very negative influence to his Natal chart. Saturn’s transit has resulted in spoiling his popularity and fame by instigating him to make unpleasant and irresponsible statements in the public/media. Transiting Rahu and Ketu adversely affected his professionalism, that of being a senior MP of the rilling party. He may again make such a mistake, even before 30th January, 2016. His performance and good impression has just been spoiled due to transit of these Planets.
2) Will the path ahead be a bright one for him, or are some more problems indicated?
Important astrological observations:
- Transiting Jupiter will be aspecting his Sun and Saturn in Sagittarius, it will also be aspecting his Natal Mars in Aries, till 11th August, 2016 in his Solar Chart.
- Rahu is transiting over his Rahu in Virgo, Ketu is transiting over his Natal Ketu in Pisces, till 30th January, 2016.
- Saturn will be transiting over his Natal Jupiter and Mercury in Sagittarius, it will be aspecting his Venus in Capricorn till January, 2017.
- The period will be very negative for his public dealing and political career. The transit of Rahu and Ketu may create some more difficulty for him and may provoke him into making harsh statements and creating controversy. The transiting Saturn will keep on having an adverse effect in his chart till January, 2017. He may again be negatively empowered to put his fame at stake by making disputable and controversial statements at any time during the above said period, feels Ganesha. The transiting Jupiter may at times make him realize that he owes his party some sincerity and some better performance. If he makes a sincere effort to indulge in positive activities, it will protect not only his but also his party’s image. He has to be very careful till 11th August, 2016.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Kirti Azad.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team