Hessonite or Gomed stone is honey-colored and is actually a variant of the garnet. The stone is found from light to deep brownish yellow to maroon-ish hues. Hessonite stone is ruled by the strong and malefic planet Rahu according to Vedic astrology. Rahu is not a planet according to the solar system and considered a shadow planet. But in Vedic astrology, the planet holds immense influence as it has the power to make the natives very secretive and defiant. The head of the dragon, Rahu is disruptive, high on energy, and moves in retrograde motion. The stone is said to be very powerful in the present age referred to Kaliyug. The stone has great power to decrease the ill effects and give certain relief from the evil effects caused by Rahu. Hessonite stone is one of the popular cold gemstones and it assists in curing illness caused by Rahu.
Astrological benefits of wearing a Gomed
- The powerful stone removes confusion and provides mental clarity and a balanced temperament.
- The wearer experiences confidence, stability as well as positive energy in their lives.
- The stone provides professional progress and enhances the wearer's social and financial status.
- The stone blesses the wearer with financial prosperity, meditation, righteous living, pleasures of the body, and salvation.
- It brings peace and happiness in marital life, and also boosts love, harmony, and peace in the life of the wearer.
- All the strange and complicated diseases under the domains of Rahu that are difficult to diagnose and treat can be recovered by wearing Hessonite or Gomed stone. Also, it has the power to give relief and solutions from diseases like cancer, skin diseases, psoriasis, fear psychosis, mental problems, varicose veins, boils, leprosy, clumsiness, intestinal issues, fatigue, blood pressure, and multiple personality disorders which also comes under the domain of Rahu. It also gives relief from ailments like epilepsy, allergies, infection in the eyes and sinus, hemorrhoids, and palpitation of the heart.
- Hessonite stone has immense power to remove fear complexes and blesses the individual with self-confidence and the courage to take over anything. The natives get the capacity to direct their life with full enthusiasm and confidence after wearing Hessonite or Gomed stone.
- The stone helps the wearer to fight against enemies and remove all the fears in his/her life. So the wearer emerges victorious from different competitions and challenging situations in life. The stone will benefit them in settling disputes, attaining stability as well as getting relief from diseases.
- The natives suffering from evil or bad eye hexing, problems from spirits, and black magic will get protection and relief on wearing this stone. As the stone possesses a highly protective influence in such scenarios and will become the shield for the wearer.
- It proves to be an excellent stone for natives having gastric disorders, problems due to weak and sluggish metabolism. It blesses the wearer with good health, vigor, and vitality.
To enjoy the above astrological benefits, the wearer should wear an authentic and 100% naturally certified Hessonite stone. The stone should suit him/her for enjoying the total benefits of Hessonite gemstones otherwise it will give malefic results. So it should be selected carefully and needs to be worn after consultation from the expert astrologers.
Who should wear Gomed/Hessonite stone?
- Gomed stone is a birthstone for January. But the stone is not limited to Aries and Aquarius natives.
- The stone helps to boost concentration, focus and gives clear direction to help achieve goals so it is recommended to students and people who are working in the field of research.
- The natives involved in the profession of entertainment Industry or Media like music, dance, acting, film production, publishing newspapers, magazines, and artists will experience immense benefits after wearing Hessonite stone.
- The natives involved in politics, public relations, event managers, and commission trade will get benefits by wearing Hessonite stone. It blesses the natives with power, influence, wealth, and success.
- Public speakers can enhance their influence over large crowds by wearing Hessonite or Gomed stone.
- The natives involved in computer jobs, government services, lawyers and scientists are benefiting from the magical powers of Hessonite stone.
- The natives involved in the trade of transport, printing, chemical factories, theaters, shops, grocery, and clubs can also wear this stone
- The natives having the weak placement of Rahu will also be blessed by the benefits and relief from its ill-effects by wearing Hessonite gemstone. The weak placement of Rahu in the birth-chart may lead to addiction, substance abuse, and ill health and damaged relationships due to the use of drugs, alcohol, and other damaging substances. These natives are prone to failures, physical ailments and losses. Get insights into the placement of Rahu in your horoscope and its effects on your life from Free Janam Kundali Analysis. The stone will provide considerable relief to these natives and will experience turnaround situations in their life.
- The stone is highly beneficial for the natives who are affected by the curse of snakes or serpents.
- Rahu is considered as a demon God so pregnant ladies should never wear this stone.
Gomed would give relief from the malefic effect of which planet and which Maha Dasha
During Rahu Mahadasha and Rahu Antardasha, the stone becomes powerful and gives immense results to the native. Rahu Mahadasha and Antardasha are often accompanied by confusion, disillusionment and lack of confidence. The stone helps in clearing the confusion, empower confidence and remove disillusion to the wearer. He/she will be able to release stress and tension and have clarity in the thought process.
The stone gives magical results to the natives who have Kalsarpa Dosha in their horoscopes. The wearer will be blessed with fast and miraculous relief from Sarpa Dosha and its symptoms if the stone is suiting them. So it is very important to take consultation from the expert astrologers before wearing the stone. You can buy the Kalsarp Dosha Nivarana Yantra to overcome the ill-effects of this dosha.
When, Where, How and What type of Gomed should be worn?
- The wearer should wear Hessonite stone (Gomed stone) with a minimum weight of 7 carats. The stone of 9 to 12 carats will give more beneficial results.
- The natives should wear the stone in their middle finger on the right hand or as advised by the expert astrologers. It should be embedded in a silver ring or pendant.
- The stone should be worn on Saturday morning.
- The wearer should dip the ring or pendant in gangajal or unboiled milk and chant mantra ‘Aum Rahave Namah’ 25000 times to energize the stone.
Hessonite or Gomed stone should be worn only if it is necessary and suggested by Astrologer. The stone is linked and represented by the naturally malefic planet, Rahu. So the stone should never be worn without consulting an expert astrologist and judging the suitability.
For the consultation of judging the suitability, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team