“Dilip Kumar is a fine combination of luck and pluck” – says Ganesha after studying his Natal Chart!
Published on November 8, 2021
The “Tragedy King” or the “the ultimate method actor”, Dilip Kumar’s Bollywood career has spanned six decades ever since he made his in the 1944 film Jwar Bhata. He starred in films of a variety of genres such as the romantic Andaz (1949), the swashbuckling Aan (1952), the dramatic Devdas (1955), the comical Azaad (1955), the historical Mughal-e-Azam (1960) and the social Ganga Jamuna (1961).
In 1976, Dilip Kumar took a five-year break and then returned with a character role in the film Kranti (1981) and continued his career playing leading roles in films such as Shakti (1982), Karma (1986) and Saudagar (1991). His last film was Qila (1998). Dilip Kumar holds the unique record for having won 8 Filmfare Best Actor Awards, and is arguably one of the greatest actors produced by Hindi cinema.
Date of Birth: 11th December 1922
Time of Birth: 11.15 A.M.
Place of Birth: Peshawar, Pakistan
The Starry Picture…
- Dilip Kumar was born with Capricorn Ascendant and Lord of Ascendant Saturn is placed in the 9th House with Rahu in his Natal Chart.
- Sun conjunct with Mercury and Venus in Scorpio in the 11th House gives him knowledge in arts and creation. This is one of the contributory factors for his brilliant acting skills, as Mercury represents the power of the word and thinking and its union with the Sun gives him great imagination, depth of thought, originality and dialog delivery. This the contributory factor of the making of a ‘Tragedy King’.
- Venus is a prime significator of acting. Venus’ position in the 11th House in Scorpio in his chart has made him enthusiastic and famous. Venus happens to be the Lord of the 5th House and 5th House happens to be the House of performance, innovation and talent and it is placed in 11th House and aspects the 5th House its strongly favoring Dilip Kumar. He gained fame and recognition because of them.
- The Ascendant Lord Saturn is in the 9th House and the important Planet for arts and acting Venus is 11th House in his Chart. Saturn aspects Venus in his Chart. This Planetary combination helps Dilip Kumar truly for being a good actor. It also helps him to experiment with different types of role in various movies.
- The 3rd House and 12th House Lord Jupiter are in the House of profession. This combination makes an individual his own boss. He has his own ideologies and sticks to them.
- Moon is the Lord of the House of marriage and placed in 8th House in his Chart. Venus (Karaka for wife in the case of a man) is retrograde and in 11th House and Saturn aspect the Venus explains her marriage to a much younger actress Saira Banu.
- Mars Mahadasa (1949 to 1956) made him the superstar and legendary actor of Indian film industry, the ‘Tragedy King’ that he is known as.
- All this Planetary position he made the most versatile actor of Indian film industry. He is the first recipient of Filmfare Best Actor Award (1954) and still holds the record for the most number of Filmfare awards won for that category with eight wins. Critics acclaimed him among one of the greatest actors in the history of Hindi cinema. The Government of India honored him with the Padma Bhushan award in 1991, the Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 1994 and the Padma Vibhushan in 2015 for his contributions towards Indian cinema and nominated him to Rajya Sabha, the Upper House of Indian Parliament for a term. The Government of Pakistan honored him with its highest civilian honour Nishan-e-Imtiaz in 1997.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Dilip Kumar and a most happy birthday.
With Ganesha’s Grace,