Why Wear Eight Mukhi Rudraksha?
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is said to be the most dominant type of bead. It is believed that its power is as strong as that of eight mountains. The ruling deity of eight Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Ganesha. Whenever we start or begin something, it is believed that worshipping Lord Ganesha helps to eradicate all the obstacles that may come in the way. Lord Ganesha is well known for his power, and eight Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Ganesha, who removes all the obstacles that come in the way of the wearer. It removes all the sorrows, and with the blessings of Lord Ganesha, one remains happy in life. Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is also well known as Aath Mukhi Rudraksha. Lord Ganesha is said to bring happiness in all the beginnings. Thus, 8 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits the wearer by letting him/her make the right decisions in life. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha effects are well known as the life of a person who opts to wear it by removing all types of pain and sorrow in one's life.
It is also known as Aath Mukhi Rudraksha or eight mukhas, which means that this bead has eight faces on its surface. Lord Ganesha is also popularly known as "Vighna Harta", which refers to as "The destroyer of hardships". With the blessings of Lord Ganesha, one who wears 8 Mukhi Rudraksha achieves whatever he/she aims for. Lord Ganesha helps one to achieve goals easily by destroying all the obstacles in his/her way. Thus, one who wears 8 Mukhi Rudraksha leads a happy life without any hardships, but one needs to take care before wearing. Once proper rituals are followed while wearing 8 Mukhi Rudraksha, it reduces problems of high intensity and activates the person to choose correct decisions in life.
Lord Ganesha and Lord Kartikeya are the sons of Lord Shiva as well as Lord Kartikeya is the elder amongst the two. Thus, 8 Mukhi Rudraksha power relates much with 6 Mukhi Rudraksha ( whose deity is Lord Kartikeya). 8 Mukhi Rudraksha power enhances the power of Lord Kartikeya and stables the mind of the wearer such that the wearer becomes calm in making decisions in life that prevents him/her to make wrong decisions in life. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha power removes the obstacles of one who wears it and makes life easier.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha benefits the person who opts to wear it as it boosts the confidence of a person by uplifting his/her will power. Many actors and big business people choose to wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha due to its qualities. The benefits of wearing 8 Mukhi Rudraksha doesn't end here; it brings positivity in one's life so much that the person automatically gets the courage to conquer all the challenges in his/her life.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha wearing rules aren't that difficult, but one needs to know how it helps the wearer to be courageous. It is the core reason that brings success in one's life. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits the wearer by granting him/her the magical power to succeed in his/her body. Its electromagnetic powers help to increase blood circulation in one's body.
With Lord Ganesha as a ruling deity, one can do wonders with the help of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha. Its ruling planet is Rahu. The powerful 8 Mukhi Rudraksha mantra is "Om Hum Namah". It has a great positive impact on one's life.
Benefits Of Wearing 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- General Benefits of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- One who wears 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is free from all the hardships and obstacles in one's life.
- Helps in attaining the goals and brings success in life
- Lord Ganesha is said to offer all the "Riddhi and Siddhi" whoever worships him. Thus, the one who wears 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is benefited from all the "Riddhis and Siddhis", which means "Health and Wealth".
- Helps one to face all the challenges courageously in life.
- Make one bold enough to take life challenging decisions.
- Spiritual Benefits of wearing 8 Mukhi Rudraksha can be attained by endorsing it before using it for the first time. The ceremony is known as "Pran Pratishtha", where the wearer empowers the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha before wearing it. It not only benefits the wearer spiritually but also benefits them physically.
- One who wears 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with many health benefits. One suffering from lung diseases, fear, eye disease, or any kind of respiratory problem should wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha. It helps to avoid severe diseases , and with the blessings of Lord Ganesha one's all problems are destroyed.
Which Mukhi Rudraksha Is More Powerful?
We have seen all the benefits of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha. It comes in different colours, and every colour has its uniqueness. People should opt for the colour of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha that enhances their personality. Let's see what does different colours of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha represents:
- White colour: People who want to enhance their self-confidence should go for the white colour eight Mukhi Rudraksha. It helps in removing all the difficulties from the life of the wearer. If one wants to get well physically, then one should go for white colour.
- Red colour: Red colour eight Mukhi Rudraksha symbolises the burning of the sins of the person. One should buy red colour eight Mukhi Rudraksha if one faces a lot of difficulty in doing something because of the sins committed in the past. This colour will free them from sins.
- Yellow colour: This colour eight Mukhi Rudraksha helps a person to live a healthy and comfortable life.
- Black colour: Black 8 Mukhi Rudraksha effects are well known to improve the health of the person. One gains wealth, success, positivity in life with this colour. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha mantra is "Om Hum Namah", which should be chanted while wearing eight Mukhi Rudraksha to acquire all its benefits.
How To Wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha?
One should wash all the beads of eight Mukhi Rudraksha before wearing it. One can wear it as a pendant, too, around one's neck. Many people wear it as a bracelet around their wrist to attain maximum benefits out of eight Mukhi Rudraksha. Before wearing eight Mukhi Rudraksha, one should wash it properly and keep it in turmeric water for at least one day in the place of worship. After that, one should take a shower early in the morning and worship Lord Ganesha before wearing the eight Mukhi Rudraksha for the first time.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha has a lot of benefits as it brings success to those who wear it. One should follow 8 Mukhi Rudraksha wearing rules properly to eradicate all the obstacles in life. It helps to collect the positive vibrations of the one who wears it. Not only this, it acts as a boon and increases the imagination process of the wearer. One who wears it experiences great confidence and enhanced willpower. Thus, eight Mukhi Rudraksha benefits a person in all his/her circumstances.
What is the importance of eight Mukhi Rudraksha?
Many people have this question before buying eight Mukhi Rudraksha. Though its benefits are quite visible, many people have questions on how it turns to be important in one's life. One who wears eight Mukhi Rudraksha always achieves success, and it helps one to defeat his/her opponents. It is believed that there is an existence of evil spirits, and eight Mukhi Rudraksha eliminates the bad impact of all these evil spirits in the life of the wearer. From an astrological point of view, some people have "Sarp Dosh". On this planet, Rahu resides in the 5th house in their horoscope. Eight Mukhi Rudraksha help people with "Sarp Dosh" and reduces its impact on the life of the wearer.
What To Keep In Mind While Wearing Eight Mukhi Rudraksha?
One should wash all the beads of eight Mukhi Rudraksha properly before wearing it. Also, keep in mind to dip it in turmeric water or cow's milk for one day in the place of worship.
As its deity is Lord Ganesha, one should worship eight Mukhi Rudraksha every day and always keep trust in it. One should keep a check on the beads of eight Mukhi Rudraksha and avoid alcohol. The wearer should refrain himself/herself from going to any funeral. It has a very powerful impact, and one should keep some things in mind to get success in life. It should be removed while bedtime too. One should keep eight Mukhi Rudraksha in the place of worship whenever one removes it.
Anyone who is struggling in any sphere of life can come out of it with Ganesha’s grace by wearing 8 mukhi rudraksha. It brings positivity and reduces enmity. It can also reduce the effects of Shani when it is worn in conjunction with 7-mukhi rudraksha. It elevates the person mentally, physically and spiritually and makes them intelligent and wise, helping them to be successful in all fields and spheres of life.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team