Known to remove the diseases related to the nervous system and attract fame and prosperity, the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha possesses the power of eight mountains together. Its wearer does not get harmed by the eight prahars of a day.
The 8 mukhi rudraksha is graced and honoured by the Param Pujiya Lord Ganpati. God Ganpati absolves all the problems in the wearer’s life. Its ruling planet is Rahu and the mool mantra is ‘Om Hum Namah’ and ‘Om Ganpataya Namah’.
Benefits of wearing 8 mukhi rudraksha
The 8 mukhi rudraksha endows innumerable benefits to its wearer. The spiritual benefits of 8 mukhi rudraksha are:
- The presiding God, Ganesha bestows the wearer with analytical thinking and intellect.
- It helps remove blockages in the Mooldhara chakra.
- It works as a remedy for Kaal Sarp Dosha.
- It reduces the malefic effects of Rahu.
The health benefits of 8 mukhi rudraksha include:
- Relieves the issues caused by ear, nose or throat problems
- Effective in the treatment of diseases related to stomach, liver and lungs
- Effective in relieving arthritis
- Helps in reducing obesity
8 mukhi rudraksha bestows the wearer with other benefits too.
- It removes the obstacles in the path of businessmen, writers, students and servicemen.
- It gives mental stability and elevates the will power.
- It makes the wearer active by removing lethargy.
Importance of 8 mukhi rudraksha
- It brings success to the wearer by removing all the obstacles in the path.
- It gives the power of initiation to the one who possesses it.
- Vighnaharta Lord Ganesha blesses the owner with intellect and wisdom.
- It is blessed by the Mother Ganga, eight Vasus and the eight divine mother Goddesses.
Identification and Energization of 8 mukhi rudraksha
An original rudraksha is available online. But before buying 8 mukhi rudraksha online ensure that it is original and the dealer is authentic. A genuine rudraksha will have 8 discrete lines running from one end to the other without breaking. Put the beads in warm water for around two hours and then check for any discoloration of beads or changes in water.
After confirming the originality of the rudraksha, one should conduct the prana pratishtha and then wear it. For this, the person who desires to wear it should wake up early morning on Wednesday and get ready for puja after taking a bath and cleaning the place. Now on a copper plate place nine leaves of peepal. Clean the beads with gangajal and place them on the leaves. Gently put some sandal paste on it and offer fresh flowers. Light a ghee lamp and dhoop stick. Chant the mool mantra ‘Om Hum Namah’ and ‘Om Ganpataya Namah’, 108 times and wear it as a chain or bracelet. You can enshrine it in your puja room also. Book a Rudrabhishekam Pooja as described in Shukla Yajurveda, with a dedicated team of Expert Pandits
Anyone who is struggling in any sphere of life can come out of it with Ganesha’s grace by wearing 8 mukhi rudraksha. It brings positivity and reduces enmity. It can also reduce the effects of Shani when it is worn in conjunction with 7-mukhi rudraksha. It elevates the person mentally, physically and spiritually and makes them intelligent and wise, helping them to be successful in all fields and spheres of life.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team