Better known for its Dosha Nivaran benefits, the 10 mukhi rudraksha has Lord Vishnu as its presiding deity. It is ruled by all the nine planets and hence it is very effective in removing the malefic effects of all the planets. One who chants its mool mantra “Om Hreem Namah Namah” and “Om Kleem Krishnaye Namah” 108 times is blessed by Lord Krishna himself and enjoys a cheerful life and successful career. The 10 mukhi rudraksha shields and protects its wearer from negative energies and enemies.
Importance of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
The greatest significance of 10 mukhi rudraksha is that it is associated with the creator – Lord Vishnu.
- It pacifies the malefic effects of the nav grahas.
- It is an effective remedy against Kaal Sarp Dosha.
- It protects the wearer from evil spirits and black magic.
- It removes fear and gives the power of creation.
- It helps in building a harmonious relationship with the spouse and loved ones.
10 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
Representing the ten avatars of Lord Vishnu, there are several benefits of wearing 10 mukhi rudraksha.
- Bestows the wearer with the qualities of persistence and perseverance
- Shields its wearer against problems
- Works as a powerful tool in winning any legal battle
- Promotes creativity and harmony in a relationship
- Helps cure back pain
- Helps cure sexual disorders
- Helps deal insomnia
- Removes pessimism and makes the wearer optimistic
- Awakens all the chakras of our body.
- Strengthens the immunity of the wearer
Pran Pratishtha of 10 mukhi Rudraksha
To get the desired benefits of 10 mukhi rudraksha, one should always do its prana pratishtha and wear or enshrine it on Monday. The individual who wishes to wear 10 mukhi rudraksha should get ready at the dawn of Monday and clean the place of puja. Then he should keep nine leaves of peepal on a copper plate. Clean the bead with gangajal and place it on the copper plate with the leaves. Smear it with sandalwood and offer some fresh flowers. Light a lamp with ghee and a dhoop stick. With dedication and devotion chant the mool mantra “Om Hreem Namah Namah, Om Kleem Krishnaye Namah” 108 times and wear it or enshrine it. Worship the Rudra Avatar of Lord Shiva to get success in abundance, book a Rudrabhishekam Pooja today.
Identification of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
It has become very easy to buy 10 mukhi rudraksha online. But one should take care before placing an order and buying the 10 mukhi rudraksha online, as the dealer might not be authentic or registered. The sellers often give fake rudraksha to the buyers for better profit margins. We can identify the real rudraksha with the test given below.
- Take a glass of warm water.
- Put the 10 mukhi rudraksha in the glass and leave it for around 2 hours in it.
- Remove the bead from water and closely observe it.
- If it gets discoloured or you observe any joints in it, then it is not an original bead.
- If the water changes colour and gets dirty, then also the bead is not genuine.
The 10 mukhi rudraksha has ten vertical lines running from end to end without breaking. These lines divide the bead’s surface into ten faces. It is available in dark brown and light brown shades in Nepal and Java.
The Closing Note
With the blessings of Lord Vishnu, the 10 mukhi rudraksha uplifts the personal and professional life of its wearer. It is also blessed by the God of Death – Yamraj and so, its wearer is shielded against the timely death. Though it is a bit expensive bead, it has a myriad of health and spiritual benefits to offer its wearer. We can wear it as chain or bracelet by weaving the beads in red silk or woollen thread or encapsulating it in silver or gold.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team