24th February 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time-slot.
- The market shall remain closed on 27-02-2014 on the occasion of Mahashivaratri. Hence, take your positions accordingly
- Mahashivaratri is one of the major festivals in India. Know more about the significance of Mahashivaratri in the article – Worshipping Lord Shiva on Mahashivaratri will lead you to Salvation!
- Ganesha foresees that there may be no clear trend at the stock market during the coming week, hence you are advised to focus just on intraday trading.
- Nifty is likely to remain within a marginal range.
- Ganesha is not at all hopeful about the market trends during 09:15 to 10:00. You will not have much to look forward to during this particular time-slot.
- From 10:00 to 11:00, Nifty may be up.
- During 11:00 to 12:12, Nifty may go down.
- During 12:12 to 15:30, Nifty will remain within a particular range and pass the time.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,