22nd October 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Moon Sign-wise Predictions – Diwali 2014 to Diwali 2015
- अचलकाननयानमनोरथं गृहकलिं च गलोदरपीडनम्
द्विजपतिर्मृगराजगतो नृणां वितनुते तनुतेजषाम
- Implication – Those born under the Moon Sign Leo tend to be wanders. Authoritative and aggressive, they also tend to pick fights. Most Leos have a pale complexion and, more often than not, suffer from throat and stomach related problems. The shloka वज्रादपि कठोराणि मृदुनि कुसुमादपि perfectly describes the people born under the Moon Sign Leo. This sholka means that they have tough exteriors but soft, emotional hearts.
- General – At the beginning of Vikram Samvat 2071, on 24th October 2014, the benefic Jupiter shall be posited in its Sign of exaltation – Cancer. At this time, the planet called as the warlord of demons, Rahu itself too shall be in its friendly Sign, and the much feared Saturn also shall be exalted, transiting in Libra. However, Saturn changes Sign on 2nd November 2014, and will thence be transiting through Scorpio for the next two and half years. At the beginning of the new year, you can also expect Mercury and Venus to give you good results, helping you communicate and connect well. However, the actual results may vary, as they shall depend on your Personal Horoscope and the placement of planets therein. In the year 2015, Jupiter shall leave Cancer to enter the Zodiac Sign Leo on 14/07/2015. Besides this planetary move, no other major planet is foreseen in 2015. Nonetheless, Jupiter’s movement is always significant. Thanks to this planetary transit, you can expect to get good results in the year ahead, especially once Jupiter moves to your Moon Sign Leo. People waiting to get married should expect a happy time. However, Ganesha advises you to be careful in the matters related to wealth, property, family and inheritance.
- Finance and Profession – Mercury rules the House of Finances for your Moon Sign. At the beginning of this year, Mercury shall be in its own Sign, which is a good thing. Nonetheless, Ganesha advises you to be pretty careful on the monetary and financial front. He says this because Rahu shall be transiting through your House of Wealth for a major part of the year, which may decrease the inflow of money, while increasing the expenses. Overall, the balance between income and expenses may get disturbed. You may also remain stressed over a salary package that refuses to increase. Consult a good Astrologer, if you happen to face any such trouble, as your Personal stars will play a major role in helping you tide over these difficulties.
- Health – As per your Moon Sign, the Lord of your House of Health is Sun, while the Lord of the House of Diseases is Saturn. Overall, Ganesha doesn’t see you facing any major trouble on account of health in this year, and you have to thank Jupiter too for that. Yet, Ganesha does indicate a few time frames, when you will have to be very careful on accounts of health and well-being – 20/03/2015 to 13/09/2015 and during 17/11/2015 to 16/12/2015, the Sun’s power may diminish somewhat, vis-a-vis your Sign.
- Love and Married Relationship – Once Jupiter moves Signs and positions itself in your Moon Sign in July 2015, you can expect to get a major boost in the matters of love and relationships. However, before that too things may not be exactly bad for you. Just that they will get relatively even better from mid year onwards. Your married life shall be full of great chemistry and mutual affection. Also, people who are unmarried shall get favourable opportunities, which will help them move ahead onto the path of love and personal fulfillment.
- Education – On the fronts of education and career, you may get mixed results, feels Ganesha. Here too, the results shall start getting better post July 2015, when Jupiter comes to your full support. However, from November 2014, Satuern shall start transiting through your 4th House, and thus, you are required to be careful on this account. There may be struggle and slow momentum, and you should worship Jupiter to tide over the difficulties. Also, people who are pursuing their Masters degree or higher education may have to face trouble.
- Remedies – Considering all the planetary positions, Ganesha advises you to follow the remedial measures given here –
- 1. Worship Lord Shiva and chant Mahamritunjay mantra 108 times (1 maalaa)
- 2. Mix milk, water and a pinch of black sesame seeds in a copper urn (lota) and offer it to Lord Shiva on every Monday. Also, chant “Om Namah Shivay” 108 times (1 maalaa).
- 3. Performing Homatmak Laghu Rudra Yagna may also prove to be beneficial.
- 4. Establish Shree Yantra in the temple at your home to get financial gains. Light incense sticks of rose and jasmine.
- 5. The Sun is the Lord of the Moon Sign Leo. Therefore, you should chant the mantra the mentioned here.
- II Japākusuma saṅkāśaṁ kāśyapēyaṁ mahādyutim
Tamōriṁ sarva pāpaghnaṁ praṇatōsmi divākaram II
- IIजपाकुसुम संकाशं काश्यपेयं महाद्युतिम्
तमोरिं सर्व पापघ्नं प्रणतोस्मि दिवाकरम् II
- Moon Sign-wise Predictions – Diwali 2014 to Diwali 2015
- युवतिगे शशिनि प्रमदाजनप्रबलकेलिविलासकुतूहलैः ।
विमलशीलसुताजननोत्सवैः सुविधिना सहितः पुमान् ।।
- Implication – Ones born under the Moon Sign Virgo are humorous, gentle, often fortunate and pleasure-loving. They possess a pure heart, and tend to be known for their noble deeds. They also have a knack to impress the opposite sex. The Virgo born have more number of daughters, say the scriptures.
- General – At the beginning of Vikram Samvat 2071, on 24th October 2014, the benefic Jupiter shall be posited in its Sign of exaltation – Cancer. At this time, the planet called as the warlord of demons, Rahu itself too shall be in its friendly Sign, and the much feared Saturn also shall be exalted, transiting in Libra. However, Saturn changes Sign on 2nd November 2014, and will thence be transiting through Scorpio for the next two and half years. At the beginning of the new year, you can expect Mercury and Venus to give you good results. However, the actual results may vary, as they shall depend on your Personal Horoscope. In the year 2015, Jupiter shall leave Cancer to enter the Zodiac Sign Leo on 14/07/2015. Besides this planetary move, no other major planet is foreseen in 2015. Nonetheless, Jupiter’s movement is always significant. However, Ganesha feels that the year 2015 may remain difficult and challenging on many accounts for your Moon Sign. You will need to tread ahead carefully, maintaining careful balance in all you attempt, as you may have to pass through many delicate situations requiring careful detail and attention. Resultantly, you may remain mentally and physically stressed and strained. You should worship Lord Shiva to get rid of troubles, advises Ganesha.
- Finance and Profession – Venus is the Lord of your House of Finances, as per your Moon Sign. And, if we look at the 5th House from your Sign, its Lord is Saturn. Now, if somehow both these planets are energised, you can expect to have a great time ahead monetarily and financially. Thus, Ganesha advises you to institute a Shree Yantra at the place of worship in your home and office and worship it regularly by chanting Lakshmi Mantra . You may also wear an iron ring on your right hand’s middle finger. In case, you don’t seem to benefit much from the afore-said remedies, Ganesha advises you to consider wearing a blue sapphire, but only after consulting an Astrologer. If you are in a partnership business, this year you will need to be very careful. There may be conflicts with a business partner over financial matters, owing to Ketu’s unhappy presence.
- Health – As per your Moon Sign, Mercury rules your House of Health and Saturn rules your House of Diseases. Overall, the planetary picture indicates that you will not face any major turmoil on the health front in the year ahead. Nonetheless, you will need to take a good care and remain watchful, as the transiting Rahu is passing through your First House, which can pose dangers to your safety and well-being. You may also feel unwell, on no major account, and when you will go to get yourself checked, you won’t find anything – as Rahu leads to illusions. Stress, anyway, shall assail you, feels Ganesha.
- Love and Married Relationship – The road to love and relationships may be a little tough this year. In your House of Marriage and Partnerships, Ketu is transiting, owing to which you may keep facing some or the other conflict with your spouse. Besides this, there may be troubles and arguments with a business partner or a partner in projects. Take care! During 24/08/2015 to 29/10/2015, Mercury-Rahu shall be in conjunction, while from 18/09/2015 to 17/10/2015, Sun-Rahu shall be in conjunction, and from 04/11/2015 to 23/12/2015, Mars-Rahu shall be conjunction. These difficult planetary aspects shall not only cause trouble in your married and love life, but also on other aspects of your life. Ganesha, thus, advises you to remain spiritually active and worship God to tide over these difficult time frames.
- Education – The planetary positions indicate that you may remain anxious, distracted and stressed in the year ahead, effect of which shall also manifest on education and academics related matters. However, till July 2015, Jupiter’s good influence shall help you considerably, and your efforts may bear fruits. And, the starry alignments post July shall encourage you to move, maybe even to a foreign land, and get higher education. Keep this in mind, and plan from now itself, if you really have such dreams.
- Remedies – Considering all the planetary positions, Ganesha advises you to follow the remedial measures here to sail ahead smoothly in life.
- Consecrate Shiva Lingam idol with pure, sacred water and offer the remaining water in the pot to the serpent idol, which is on the Shiva Lingam. Chant the following mantra while doing so.
- II Ohm Navkulay Vidmahe Vishdantay Dhimahi Tano Sarpa Prachodayat II
- ।। ॐ नवकुलाय विद्महे विषदन्ताय धीमही तन्नः सर्प प्रचोदयात ।।
- 2. Recite Shani Kavach paath to save yourself from the adverse effects of Shani Dosha.
- Chant the mantra given here everyday two hours after the sunset, facing the West, standing outside your house or in the terrace or balcony. You may even chant this mantra in your balcony or in a Shiva temple.
- II Nilaanjana Samaabhaasam Raviputram Yamagrajam,
- Chhaayaa Maartand Sambhootam Tam Namaami Shanaishcharma II
- ।। नीलांजन समाभासम् रविपुत्रम् यमाग्रजम्, छाया मार्तंड संभूतं तं नमामि शनैश्चरम ।।
- 4. Since Mercury is the Lord of your Sign, you should recite this mantra regularly.
- II Priyangu Kalikashyaamam Rupenpratimam Budham
Saumyam Saumya Gunopetam Tam Budham Pranamyaamaham II
- II प्रियंगु कलिकाश्यामम् रूपेणप्रतिमम् बुधम्
सौम्यं सौम्य गुणोपेतम् तं बुधम् प्रणम्यामहम् II
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,