20th October 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
Moon Sign-wise Predictions – Diwali 2014 to Diwali 2015
“स्थिरधनो रहितः सुजनैर्नरः सुतयुतः प्रमदाविजितो भवेत् ।
अजगतो द्विजराज इतिरित विभुतयाद् भुतया स्वसुकीर्तिभाक् II”
- Implication – Those born with the Moon Sign Aries normally tend to experience fluctuations in wealth and related matters. However, on the brighter side, these people are charismatic, possess the ability to win over the opposite sex, are usually fertile and potent, and often remain surrounded by their near and dear ones. They also go on to attain fame and prosperity on their own accord.
- General – At the beginning of Vikram Samvat 2071, on 24th October 2014, the benefic Jupiter shall be posited in its Sign of exaltation – Cancer. At this time, the planet called as the warlord of demons, Rahu itself too shall be in its friendly Sign, and the much feared Saturn also shall be exalted, transiting in Libra. However, Saturn changes Sign on 2nd November 2014, and will thence be transiting through Scorpio for the next two and half years. At the beginning of the new year, you can also expect Mercury and Venus to give you good results, helping you communicate and connect well. However, the actual results may vary, as they shall depend on your Personal Horoscope and the placement of planets therein. In 2015, Jupiter shall leave Cancer to enter the Zodiac Sign Leo on 14/07/2015. Besides this planetary move, no other major planet is foreseen in 2015. Nonetheless, Jupiter’s movement is always significant, and you can expect to buy some movable or immovable assets or invest considerably during this time, assures Ganesha. People pursuing Masters Degree or higher education shall be in an excellent phase, and they can expect success. However, if you happen to be involved in any trade/ business involving foreign transactions/ relations, be careful and review your financial state before taking any major decision.
- Finance and Profession – As per your Moon Sign, the Lord of your Finance House is the signifier of luxuries, Venus. And, at the start of the year, Venus shall be in its own House/ Planet. In view of this planetary position, the year beginning shall be an good phase for your financial situation. If you already have been experiencing positive to average effects, expect things to remain as they have been, with little change. However, post November, when the mighty Saturn begins to influence your House of Wealth, you may feel that things have slowed down on the business/ financial front. Businessmen may find it difficult to extract their money. If in a job, you may feel dissatisfied with your financial situation, which may propagate a job change, feels Ganesha.
- Health – Mars and Mercury are very important planets, when it comes to ascertaining the health situation in the coming times, reminds Ganesha. Now, note that, as per your Moon Sign, the adverse planet Rahu shall be transiting through the House representing diseases for your Sign. Owing to this, you may remain confused about your health state, as Rahu is known to causes illusions and confusions. You may keep facing seasonal ailments, and may even get regular medical check-ups. However, rest assured, nothing may major may cause you trouble. Nonetheless, Ganesha advises you to regularly worship Lord Shiva to remain and feel mentally and physically healthy.
- Love and Married Relationship – Venus is the major planet responsible for encouraging love prospects in one’s life. Same holds true for the married life. Overall, there may not be any major negatives for you in the realm of love and marriage in the year ahead. However, the final picture could easily be termed as mixed. If you have been waiting for some progress in the matters of love and passion, Ganesha foresees the time between 25/07/2015 to 13/08/2015 as your best friend. Also, the love bug may catch you unawares during 4/11/2015 to 30/11/2015. Be ready for some action!
- Education – As aforementioned, the year ahead largely favours higher education, specifically Masters and beyond. Thus, ones pursuing their Masters degrees can expect to achieve good success till 13/07/2015, as during that time Jupiter, the planet signifying higher learning and education, shall be transiting through its Sign of Exaltation Cancer. And, since Cancer is the 4th House from your Sign, this shall be a good time to study subjects like culture, anthropology, genetics, your own family tree, sociology etc. For students appearing in their board exams, Ganesha sees excellent time from mid-2015 to August 2015, as at this time Jupiter again shall be exerting its benign influence on all things academic.
Keeping all the planetary configurations of the year in mind, Ganesha advises you to do the following:
Worship of Lord Shiva, and chanting of the Mahamritunjaya
“Om tryammbakaṁ yajāmahē sugandhiṁ puṣṭi vardhanama.
Urvā rukamiva bandhanāt mr̥tyōrmukṣīya māmr̥tāt.”
- Give some donations to old age homes, and help the needy people.
- Establish the Shani Yantra at the place of worship in your home and worship it daily.
- Establish a Kuber Yantra at the place of worship in your home; it will bring you both money and recognition. You may even find new sources of income.
- Thereafter, you can also chant the following mantra: “Yā dēvī sarvabhūtēṣu lakṣmī rūpēṇa sansthitā Namaḥ stasaiya namaḥstasaiya namaḥstasaiya namō namaḥ.”
- Lastly, you can also chant the following mantra to invoke the Lord of your Sign Mars: “Dharaṇīgarbha sambhūtaṁ vidyutkānti samaprabha Kumāraṁ śakti hastaṁ taṁ maṅgalam praṇamyāmaham.”
- Moon Sign-wise Predictions – Diwali 2014 to Diwali 2015
स्थिरगतिं सुमतिं कमनीयतां कुशलतां हि नृणामुपभोगताम् ।
वृषगतो हिमगु र्भृशमादिशेत् सुकृतितः कृतितश्च सुखानि च ।।
- Implication- Those born under the Moon Sign Taurus are often stable in their thoughts and actions. Intelligent, grounded and shrewd, these natives are beautiful, skilled and benevolent. Many of them also believe in performing noble deeds, and tend to remain happy at most times.
- General – On 24th October 2014, when the Vikram Samvat 2071 begins, the benefic Jupiter shall be posited in its Sign of exaltation. The adverse planet Rahu too shall be in its friendly Sign at this time. Saturn too shall be exalted, transiting in Libra. But, Saturn will be in Libra for only few days, as it changes Sign and moves to Scorpio on 2nd November 2014 – where it will be posited for the next 2.5 years. At this time, you can also expect Mercury and Venus to give you good results, helping you communicate and connect well. However, the actual results may depend upon your Personal Horoscope. As you will move ahead towards 2015, you will also need to be ready for Jupiter’s transit, slated for July 2015. This will actually be the year’s most significant planetary change, says Ganesha, when Jupiter will move to the Zodiac Sign Leo. On the whole, Ganesha foresees that this year you shall need to put in a plenty of hard work. But then, you may wonder what’s new about this, for you may have been anyway working hard consistently. You may be left wondering that stars are not supporting you much this year. Truth is that the planets may actually not support you much in the year ahead, feels Ganesha. Adverse planets influencing the Moon Sign Taurus may lay hurdles in your path, especially if you are a student or have been planning to conceive a child. You will also need to be careful, if you run a partnership business. Please follow the remedies given at the end of this prediction to tide over this phase with relative ease.
- Finance and Profession – As per your Moon Sign, Mercury is the Lord of your House of Finances. And, from the beginning of the year itself, Mercury shall be in a conjunction with Rahu, an adverse planet. Basis the overall planetary combinations, Ganesha advises you to take special care in financial and monetary matters during 28/03/2015 to 12/04/2015 and 7/012/2015 to 26/12/2015. Also, all through this time, you will have to be quite careful while taking any decisions. Just be careful to weigh your options and pros and cons of your decision, before you arrive at one.
- Health – Venus is quite important for your Moon Sign – from the health’s perspective. Overall, the year ahead shall not be unfavourable for you in terms of your health. You do not look set to face any major health issues in the coming year, feels Ganehsa. However, on 4th April 2015, 18th, 19th and 20th May 2015 and 15th June 2015, you will need to take special care of your well-being, safety and health.
- Love and Married Relationship – 2 major planets signifying love and relationships for you are Mercury and Mars. Mars, as per your Moon Sign, is the Lord of the House of Parter and Marriage, while Mercury is the Lord of your House of Love. More of this shall depend on your Personal Horoscope, though. Any way as per your Moon Sign itself, the transiting Rahu shall be posited in the 5th House from your Sign, while the transiting Saturn shall be passing through the 7th House from your Sign. These two planets may pose hurdles in your path to love this year, feels Ganesha. If you are already in a relationship, there may be a plenty of conflict between you and your partner, under these planetary influences. Ganesha clearly advises that only with patience and understanding you shall be able to overcome this challenging phase.
- Education – The planetary influences do not bode too well for the educational and academic endeavours for the Moon Sign Taurus in the coming year, feels Ganesha. You may face troubles in concentrating and memorizing, if you are a student. The transiting Rahu (North Node) may take your mind towards many distractions and illusions. To help you tide over these issues, Ganesha advises you to worship Lord Shiva regularly. You should offer the Abhishek of Panchamrut (a mix of 5 nectars) to Shiva lingam and light an earthen lamp (diya) with clarified butter (ghee). However, there is another ray of hope – post 25th July 2015, when Jupiter turns direct, you shall see a great change in your overall condition.
Remedies:Keeping the planetary configurations of this year in mind, Ganesha advises you to worship in the following manner –
- Chant “Om Namah Shivay” or ‘तत्पुरुषाय विद्महे महादेवाय धीमहि तन्नो रूद्रः प्रचोदयात्’
- You can do Puranatokata Abhishek [पुराणोक्त अभिषेक] ( ॐ नमो भवाय शर्वाय रूद्राय वरदाय च….)
- You can also chant Shiv Mahima Stotra. Doing Rudrasukta too shall benefit you.
- You can recite Astadhyay Rudra too.
- For financial gains you should perform Satyanarayana Katha on every Poornima, and have a Brahamin perform Sri Sukta.
- The Lord of your Sign is Venus, therefore you should recite the following mantra:
- “Himkundmrinalabham daetyanam parabham gurum, Sarvashastrapravaktaram bhargavam pranmamyaham.”
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,