PV Sindhu may win Denmark Open Semi-Final also, feels Ganesha
PV Sindhu kept the Indian flag flying at the prestigious Super Series circuit Denmark Open badminton championship after winning the quarter-final against Chinese Yihan Wang 21-18, 21-19. She will now meet the reigning world champion Spanish Carolina Marin in the semi-final. Though, on paper, Sindhu starts as the underdog, Ganesha, after doing an astrological analysis, feels that the stars will favor the Indian shuttler and she is very likely to win the semi-final also.
Date of Birth: 05th July , 1995
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of her birth-date and birth-place only.]
1) Will PV Sindhu be able to win the semi-final and keep India’s flag flying at the prestigious Denmark Open badminton tournament?
Important astrological observations: Semi-final on 17th October, 2015.
- Mars, Jupiter and Venus are transiting over her Mars, which will be aspecting her Jupiter in Scorpio. Mars will also be aspecting her Saturn in Pisces. Jupiter will be aspecting her Ketu in Aries in her Solar Chart.
- The Moon and Saturn will be transiting over her Jupiter. The Moon and Saturn will be aspecting her Mercury in Taurus. Saturn will be aspecting her Mars in her Solar Chart.
- The Sun, Mercury and Rahu will be aspecting her Saturn in Pisces. Ketu will be transiting over her Saturn.
- Ganesha feels that currently the transiting stars are very favorable for PV Sindhu. There are high chances of her winning the Semi-Final of the Denmark Open after giving a tough fight to her opponent.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to PV Sindhu for the Semi-Finals.
With Ganesha’s Grace
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team