Bleak chances of Dhoni sustaining till 2019 World Cup!
Even if his innings continues till 2019, he may not be able to lead India to a Second World Cup victory!
Captain Cool MS Dhoni has been a phenomenal leader and we have all adored him for his great batting style, wonderful temperament, amazing leadership acumen and the great patriot within him! He has given us reasons enough to feel proud of! Winning the T20 World Cup for India in 2007, then clinching the ODI World Cup in 2011 are some of the most glittering jewels in his treasure. Now the path ahead in the Indian Team and the future of Indian Cricket and the captain’s slot looks a bit uncertain as things have not been very rosy for Dhoni. Will he be able to lead India to a second World Cup victory in 2019? Find out what Ganesha has to say…
Mahendra Singh Dhoni :- Indian Cricketer
Date of birth :- 07th July, 1981
Birth Time :- 11.11 A.M.. (Unconfirmed)
Place of Birth :- Ranchi, Bihar (Jharkhand),India
1) Will Dhoni lead India in the next ODI World Cup? Important astrological observations :-
- Saturn will be aspecting his Ketu in the 5th House, and will be aspecting his Mars in the 9th House, till January 2017 in his Natal Chart.
- Rahu will be transiting through the Ascendant over his Moon, Jupiter and Saturn till 30th January, 2016 in his Chart.
- He will be under the influence of the major period of Rahu and sub period of Venus till 30th June, 2017.
Astrological Predictions :
- Ganesha feels that MS may not be lucky enough to lead the ODI’s Indian cricket Team for the World Cup to be held in 2019, as the transitng Saturn and Rahu are not favorable to him for the slection as a Captain of Indian Team. Moreover he will be under the influence of Venus, till 30th January,2017 ,which conjnuct with Rahu in the 11th House in his Chart.
- Ganesha feels that the stars are not entirely favourable for MS to lead the Indian team for the World Cup to be held in 2019. Rahu and Saturn will not let things work out well as per his plans and shall keep creating problems and obstacles. Moreover, he will be under the influence of Venus major-period till 30th January, 2017 and the Venus in his Natal Chart is placed in the 11th House along with Rahu. SO, it may not be a smooth road ahead, foresees Ganesha.
2) Will he be able to win the Second ODI World Cup in a row for India?
Note :- World cup will be held from 30th May, 2019 to 15th July ,2019
Important astrological observations :
- Jupiter will be aspecting his Mars in the 9th House, Venus and Rahu in the 11th House, till the ODI World cup will end and beyond it, in his Natal Chart.
- Rahu will be transiting over his Sun and Mercury in the 10th House.
- Saturn will be aspecting his Sun and Mercury and will also be aspecting the cluster of planets in his Ascendant.
Astrological Predictions :
- Ganesha feels that even if Dhoni leads the Team for ODI World Cup 2016, there will be lesser chances of winning it. The transiting planets will not be in a position to give him desired support to win the Cup for India.
Ganesha wishes good luck to Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team