Michael Schumacher shall recover after January 2016, feels Ganesha
The seven-time Formula One World Champion Michael Schumacher is a retired German racing driver. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest Formula One drivers of all time. He won two titles with Benetton in 1994 and 1995. Thereafter he moved to Ferrari for which he drove 11 years. His time with Ferrari yielded five consecutive titles between 2000 and 2004. In December 2013, Schumacher suffered a serious head injury while skiing. He was airlifted to a hospital and placed in a medically induced coma, having suffered a traumatic brain injury. He was in the coma for six months till June 2014. He left the hospital in Grenoble for further rehabilitation at the University Hospital (CHUV) in Lausanne. He is continuing his rehabilitation at a home in Switzerland and has yet to make a public appearance since the accident. Ganesha feels that his chances of recovery are bright post-January, 2016.
Michael Schumacher: Formula One World Champion
Date of birth: 3rd January, 1969
Birth Time: 13.43 hrs
Place of Birth: Hurth, Germany
1) Will the ace driver recover anytime soon? Will he bounce back?
Important astrological observations:
- Jupiter will be aspecting his Sun in the 8th House, and it will be aspecting his Venus in the 10th House, till 11th August, 2016 in his Natal Chart.
- Rahu-Ketu will be in half-return phase. Rahu will be transiting over his Jupiter in the 5th House, till 30th January, 2016. Ketu will be transiting over his Saturn in the 11th House, during this time. Ketu will be transiting over his Venus, post 30th January, 2016.
- Saturn will be aspecting his Mercury in the 9th House, till January, 2017.
- He will be under the influence of major period of Mercury and sub period of Moon till 23rd August, 2016.
- Ganesha feels that the chances of Michael Schumacher’s recovery from the ill-fated accident, will be bright post 30th January, 2016. The adverse influence given by the transiting Rahu-Ketu will lessen, post this period and transiting Jupiter’s positive effect on his Natal chart will increase the speedy recovery of his health. He may bounce back and become active post 11th August, 2016, the time when Jupiter will be transiting through Virgo in his Chart.
- The recovery will also be gained due to the involvement of 2nd, 3rd, 5th House and 11th House in Mahadasha, Antardasha and Pratyantardasha. Jupiter will be aspecting his Mercury in the 9th House, Saturn in the 11th House, as well as his Ascendant during its transit in Virgo. This will increase chances of getting strength and stamina.
2) What may have caused such a disastrous head injury to the German great?
Important astrological observations:
During the month of December, 2013.
- Saturn and Rahu were transiting over his Mars in the 6th House. Saturn was aspecting his Sun in the 8th House of his Chart.
- Mars was transiting over his Jupiter and Ketu in the 5th House, and it was aspecting his Sun in the 8th House; it was also aspecting his Rahu and Saturn in the 11th House.
- Jupiter was transiting over his Moon in the 2nd House, it was aspecting his planets in the 6th and 8th House. It was also aspecting his Venus in his Chart.
- He was passing through the major period of Mercury and sub period of Venus till 18th May, 2014.
- Ganesha finds that all these malefic planets did give a very negative influence to his Chart,and resulted in the accident in December, 2013. The transiting Jupiter saved Michael’s life and a chance to achieve more. The influence of sub period of Venus also played a major role in the whole incident.
- Ganesha notes that in Mahadasha, Antardasha and Pratyantardasha, 6th and 8th Houses were involved. This is the root cause behind why Schumacher met with an accident. Mercury is Maraka in the Taurus Ascendant Chart.
Ganesha wishes good luck to the Michael Schumacher.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team