Veerappa Moily’s future looks dark….feels Ganesha
Veerappa Moily – veteran Indian politician from Chikkaballapur Karnataka, is a member of the 16th Lok Sabha. Moily was former Union Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas in the UPA government, and ex-Chief Minister of Karnataka. Currently, Moily is General Secretary of the All India Congress Committee – in charge of Andhra Pradesh. This senior Congress party member and close adviser of Congress leader Sonia Gandhi was recently accused of plagiarism. Moily also confessed that he had taken some inputs from another article to write his own column in a newspaper. This incident has adversely affected Moily and the Congress Party. Hence, Ganesha peeks in to Veerappa Moily’s Solar Horoscope to predict his destiny…
Will your hard work take you high in career? Buy the Career Ask A Question Report and get the answer.
Date of Birth :- 12th January, 1940
Time of Birth :- Not Known
Place of Birth :- Mudabidri, Karnataka, India
- Currently Jupiter is transiting through the 8th House of Veerappa’s chart. It is aspecting planets posited in the 2nd House and 4th House of his chart till 14th July 2015.
- After that, it will transit through Leo Sign and aspect planets of Ascendants as well as on Saturn and Ketu posited in the 5th House of his chart.
- Retrograde Saturn will be transiting through the 12th House and will aspect Venus till 1st August 2015.
- Rahu is transiting through the 10th House – Ketu over Mars and Jupiter through 4th House till January 2016.
Astrological Predictions :-
The Senior Congress Leader has landed into a soup as THE HINDU (News and Media Organisation) has pulled back his article for plagiarism. So, THE HINDU is going to file charges against him even legally and this may create severe problems for this senior leader.
What do the planets indicate for Moily- the former Union Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas in the UPA Govt?
- Considering the planetary transits mentioned above, Ganesha feels that Veerappa Moily’s position in Congress party seems to be unsafe till January 2016 (more critical time is up to 1st August, 2015). He may face deep trouble from the legal charges made by THE HINDU besides facing adverse treatment from high command. He may feel safer after this period, perhaps, Ganesha feels.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Veerappa Moily.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team