Will ‘Tanu Weds Manu’ gather enough ‘baaraatis’? Ganesha finds out
The beautiful, charming, and extrovert ‘desi kudi’ from the East is all set to take her wedding vows with the smart, intelligent, and shy ‘NRI munda’ from the West. The tale starts with Manu (R Madhavan) from London, coming down to India to see Tanu (Kangana Ranaut), a prospective Indian bride. Their eyes meet, but habits don’t. However, Manu, a simple, shy guy is awed by the outgoing, bubbly Tanu, a complete opposite (the typical, cliched ‘opposites attract’ theory). The guy next door character that Madhavan portrays suits him, but Kangana appears in an avatar like never before. This archetypal
Bollywood story, churned by debutante director Aanand Rai, may not, on surface, seem really ‘different’ to many, but then you never know! The music of the movie too has not really topped any charts. Since it’s a classic great Indian wedding story, the audiences will look forward to some foot tapping music and dance numbers along with the usual twists and turns. Hopefully, Jimmy Shergill and Ravi Kissen, the special invitees to the wedding, will duly entertain the audiences and win them over.
The ‘mismatch’ ties the knot on 25th February, 2011. Will the wedding of Tanu and Manu gather enough ‘baaraatis’? Will this wedding become a memorable one for all those who attend it? Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic Astrology.
Tanu Weds Manu Release time chart for India’s major territory
Get Your Hand-Written Janampatri By Our Experts.
- Venus, the significator of arts is placed in the 10th House, being the Lord of the 7th House.
- Moon is debilitated.
- Stellium of Sun, Mars and Mercury in the 11th House.
- Ascendant Lord Mars is well placed in the 11th House.
- The Lord of the 9th House is placed in the 12th House.
Find out what the stars observed and say about your life in 2023 with our 2023 Detailed Report…
- Ganesha feels that Tanu Weds Manu is likely to have more than 60 percent opening at box office.
- Film will be very entertaining, and female characters are likely to grab eyeballs as Venus is in the Kendra Sthaan (on an angle of the chart).
- According to Ganesha, the film is likely to mint money overseas.
- Foot tapping music is likely to popularise the songs, feels Ganesha. Choreography too will be good.
- This film will also make good money in small territories and regions. Even if this film doesn’t do extraordinarily well in the major territories, Ganesha feels that film’s business will not be affected.
- As there is no planet opposing Venus, the Lord of the 7th House, there is no tough competition for the film and no fight at the box office.
Get to know what the stars indicate about your career in the year 2023 with our 2023 Career Report for FREE!
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless the cast and crew of Tanu Weds Manu.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team