Majnu Bhai (Anil Kapoor), Uday Bhai (Nana Patekar), Dr. Ghunghroo (Paresh Rawal) and various others, including Akshay Kumar gave us a hilarious laugh-riot in Welcome, directed by Anees Bazmi. But now, Anees Bazmi under the banner of the Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment, is back to tickle our funny bone, but with some changes in the cast. This time, instead of Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif as the leading pair, we will be getting to see John Abraham and Shruti Hassan as the love birds. There is already a lot of buzz in the air whether the sequel will be as big a hit as the first part. But, what do the stars foretell? Check out Ganesha's exclusive predictions and astrological preview...
4th September, 2015
Release time chart
Main Territory, Bombay
Astrological Predictions and Preview:
- Ganesha notes that Welcome back will be releasing with Libra Ascendant. Lord of the Ascendant Venus is retrograde in the 10th House, placed with debilitated Mars. This indicates average opening at the box office.
- Lord of the 10th House of success happens to be Moon. Though Moon is exalted, it is placed in the 8th House and due to Saturn's direct aspect on it, chances of this movie getting phenomenal response from the audiences get hampered and theatres and multiplexes may not see audiences swarming in.
- Sun and Jupiter are aspecting the 5th House of performance. But, Venus – the planet of entertainment and creative performance is retrograde. These factors indicate that even the performances of the actors in this movie may not be outstanding or exceptionally brilliant. There may not be something very new that the film will offer to its audiences. People may not probably like this movie as much as they liked the first part.
- Mercury and Rahu's placement in the 12th House indicates average success at the overseas box office.
- This movie may also be surrounded by some controversy but it will be sorted out and will not affect movie's business, feels Ganesha.
Considering all the points mentioned above, Ganesha feels that this movie will do average or at the most better than average business at the box office in India and overseas.
With Ganesha's Grace,