Bollywood actor Tusshar Kapoor shall soon be appearing in another sequel of his well-received in the past film Kya Kool Hain Hum. This shall be the 3rd sequel of this film. The film, known for its intended puns, is expected to be a raunchy comedy. The film has been produced by Kapoor's home banner – his mother Shobha Kapoor and his famous producer sister Ekta Kapoor. The film Kya Kool Hain Hum 3 also stars Aftab Shivdasani as the second lead, filling in Riteish Deshmukh's character in the earlier two movies of this franchise. Tusshar Kapoor is the son of yesteryears' superhit film hero Jeetrendra, but he himself has not been able to make much of a mark in the film industry. How will Tusshar Kapoor perform in this movie? And, will he be well received? Ganesha reads and reveals...
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done using the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli, created basis his birth-date and birth-place only.]
- The movie Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3 is scheduled to release on 11th September, 2015.
- The transiting Jupiter is currently aspecting Tusshar's Natal Venus, the significator of arts and performance.
- At the time of film's release, the transiting Moon will be in a trine aspect with Tusshar's Venus, which is a good indicator. But, Saturn will be aspecting his retrograde Jupiter. This factor indicates that his performance may remain average in this movie.
- Saturn will also be transiting over his Mercury, so Tusshar's dialogue delivery may also not be very impressive in this film.
- Thus, considering the in-effect planetary forces, Ganesha feels that Tusshar Kapoor may not be able to give a big hit with his latest venture – Kya Kool Hain Hum 3.
- Overall, Ganesha feels that Jupiter's transit will be favourable for Tusshar, during the year ahead, but Saturn's ongoing transit through Scorpio till January 2017 is unfavourable for him.
- This indicates that he will have to take a very good care of his health. His relations with his co-stars may remain average in this time
- Ganesha feels that during the year ahead, Tusshar Kapoor may not manage to make remarkable progress in his film career.
- However, he can expect some benefits out of his investments, during the year ahead, till August 2016.
- In short, the year ahead looks average for Tusshar's career as an actor.
Ganesha wishes good luck to Tusshar Kapoor for his forthcoming movie as well as his life ahead.
With Ganesha's Grace
Rantidev A. Upadhyay