Success soars, yet beware as health may plunge augur Big B’s stars
Unarguably the ‘Shahenshah’ of Bollywood, Amitabh Bachchan will be cutting his birthday cake on 11th October. 68 years of age and four decades in the film industry, the
Megastar is still going strong. As mentioned in an interview, he has no plans to retire, and wishes to continue acting till the age of 80. ‘The angry young man’ had the most glorious years in the industry during the 1970s & 80s. However, he went through a rough patch in
life during the 90s, when his career was on an all time low & his business doomed. But, he fought it out, and emerged a winner and how! He had the entire nation going gaga over his elegant persona when he made a comeback through the TV show Kaun Banega Crorepati.
Few years down the line, he is all set to host season 4 of the same show. Growing old with grace, with Jaya, Abhishek and Aishwarya, his strong pillars, always by his side, and supportive fans all over the globe, Amitabh seems to be a happy man!
Good health, wealth & happiness, is that what’s in store for him in the coming year, or it also has some surprises lined up? Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic Astrology.
11th October, 1942
17 hours (War time to be deducted)
- Jupiter will be transiting through the 2nd and 3rd House.
- Rahu and Ketu will be transiting through the 11th House and the 5th House axis.
- Post June 2011, Rahu Ketu will be transiting through the 10th House and the 4thHouse axis.
- Saturn will be transiting through the 8th House till his next birthday.
- Ganesha feels that in the coming year, Amitabh Bachchan is likely to perform very well as he may come across very different and challenging roles.
- He may also win an award in the next one year.
- However, he may face some issues at home front.
- He will have to keep distance from the controversies related to his career.
- Health may need to be taken care of, till the next birthday.
- Despite this, his career graph knows no stopping and he will remain under the spotlight, says Ganesha.
- Ganesha, in short, finds the year to be very progressive for Mr Bachchan, with minor health problems.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni