Success as statuesque as Sonakshi or as strong as Sallu? Not really – says Ganesha
Yet another name to an already burgeoning list of the great-Indian-police-force centric Bollywood films is soon to be added this week. On Friday, September 10th 2010, Salmaan Khan and debutant Sonakshi Sinha starrer Dabangg is slated to release for the Indian junta. The title Dabangg, when
literally translated, means ‘fearless’ and ‘brazen’. Owing to the presence of Salman Khan in the role of a corrupt police officer Chulbul Pande aka Robinhood Pande, and its claims of being ‘different’ than run-of-the-mill cinema, the film has already succeeded in creating a lot of buzz. This unusually titled movie has been directed by the first time director Abhinav Kashyap – the younger brother of the noted director Anurag Kashyap. The script is
noted, as it claims to put the spotlight on the corrupt and repugnant system, and unlawful practices of authorities in the ailing states of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh.
Outand out a Salman Khan movie, produced by his brother Arbaaz Khan, with veteran actor turned politician Shatrughn Sinha’s daughter Sonakshi Sinha as film’s pretty leading lady, Dabangg has surely given rise to expectations that are sky-high. Will Salman be able to meet with an unprecedented success with the movie, or will he fall flat on his face? How will Dabangg fare on the collection meters? Finds out Ganesha with Vedic Astrology!
Dabangg’s release chart for India’s major territory
Get Your Hand-written Janampatri By Our Experts.
- The film is releasing with Libra Ascendant and Venus, which signifies arts, is placed in the Ascendant itself.
- 10th House of success Lord Moon is placed with a slow moving planet Saturn, in the 12th House of loss.
- 11th House of gains is occupied by retrograde Mercury and Swagruhi Sun.
- 9th House of luck is occupied by Ketu.
- Dabangg may have more than 70 percent opening at the box office, which is considered as above average.
- Ganesha feels that the film may have two major attractions action and actress. However, there may be flaws in the storyline as Mercury is retrograde.
- This film will have all the required elements to entertain a wide range of audiences. It can be called as film for the masses. Since Moon, the 10th Lord is with Saturn in the 12th House, the class audience may not appreciate this movie as much as the mass audience may.
- Dabangg will do satisfactory business overseas.
- First week may be good for Dabangg. However, from the second week business will start decreasing. A considerable drop from the second week makes Ganesha predict that the film will have average success at the box office.
For Instant Solutions! Talk To an Astrologer Now.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni