Post May 2011, stars look ‘roshan’ for Hrithik, says Ganesha
The heartthrob of bollywood with the Greek God looks, a star adored by adults and kids likewise, a trained dancer with equally good acting skills- Hrithik Roshan is all set to blow his 37th birthday candles on 10th January. His highly awaited films in 2010, Kites and Guzaarish, did bomb at the box office, but, putting behind the debacle, bollywood’s blue eyed boy has moved on and has his eyes set on his forthcoming films- Krrish 2, Zindagi Mile Na Dobara, and
Paani in 2011.The film industry was being ruled by the Khans till Hrithik Roshan dared to compete with them in the year 2000 with his first film Kaho na pyaar hai, and indeed made them feel insecure. It was a fresh change for the entire nation, and Hrithik or Duggu, as he is fondly called, with his extraordinary acting and dancing skills made the audience go gaga over him.
The journey has not been all hunky-dory for the hard-working Hrithik, as he has had his share of flops and controversies, his link-up with Mexican co-actress Barbara Mori to mention the latest. Will his kites soar the skies in the coming year? Or will he have to make a Guzaarish to Ganesha for success in 2011? Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic astrology.
Date of birth:- 10 January 1974
Time of birth:- Unknown
City of birth:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Hrithik Roshan Surya Kundli
- Ganesha notes that during the upcoming year, Jupiter will be in Square with Hrithik’s Natal Sun, Rahu and Mercury, and later it will transit over his Natal Mars.
- Transiting Saturn will maintain its Square with Natal Sun, Rahu and Mercury till November 2011.
- Currently, Hrithik is under the influence of Rahu-Ketu return, and after 7th June 2011, Rahu will be transiting through the 12th House from Sun.
- Considering all the factors mentioned above, Ganesha strongly feels that the year ahead may not be extraordinary for Hrithik. Mid of February 2011 to mid of March 2011 is going to be a slightly critical phase for Hrithik, as Rahu return is going to be within 1 degree orb during this period. He will have to take good care of his health and will also need to maintain his professional image.
- On the positive side, he might think of buying a new property or vehicle. Period from 26th February 2011 to 22nd March 2011 is also important for Hrithik, as he will be under the influence of Venus return during that phase.
- Ganesha feels that after May – June 2011 Hrithik will be in the limelight and action once again, as Jupiter (a natural benefic) will be transiting over Natal Mars (the planet that signifies action).
- During the year ahead Hrithik is going to appear in different kinds of roles and he himself will be very happy with the kind of films that he would be doing, especially after May 2011.
- His personal life may remain relatively balanced. Second half of 2011 is favourable if Hrithik wishes to add a new member to his family once again during 2011.
- In short, Hrithik’s stars are in favour in the second half of 2011.
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless Hrithik with a great year ahead.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. PattniThe