Our ‘International Khiladi’ will go truly international in 2012, predicts Ganesha for Akshay Kumar
One of the highest paid actors in the film industry, this Tees Maar Khan belongs to the league of extraordinary gentlemen of bollywood! He is one of the few actors who have a flair for acting be it comedy, action, or romantic films. Yes! He is none other than our very desi yet international khiladi, Akshay Kumar. From acting to hosting television shows to producing films, he has done it all! In a career spanning over two decades, Akki has gained a firm footing in the industry. Well-known for his dangerous stunts in his films and in the show Fear Factor – ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi‘, he is fondly known as the ‘Jackie Chan of India’!
Akshay is now looking forward to his home production ‘Speedy Singhs’. Ganesha, with the help of Vedic astrology, predicts the year ahead for the 45-year ‘young’ Akshay Kumar who celebrated his birthday on 9th September.
Date of birth:- 9th September, 1967
Time of birth:- Unknown
Place of birth:- Amritsar, Punjab, India
Akshay Kumar’s Surya Kundli
- Ganesha observes that Akshay Kumar is born with retrograde Venus in Leo. Many artists are born with Venus in Leo – for example – Arbaaz Khan, Chiranjeevi, Sanjay Dutt, John Lennon, Lata Mangeshkar, Monica Bellucci, Pamela Anderson, Robert De Nero, Robin Williams, Sonu Nigam, Wesley Snipes and many more. In short, Venus in Leo makes one a good artist. Akshay’s Venus is retrograde, so he may have had to struggle initially. Many astrologers believe that Venus’ placement in the sign ruled by Sun i.e. Leo offers special dignity to Venus.
- Saturn will be transiting over Natal Mercury till November 2011, post which, it will transit over his Natal Ketu.
- Jupiter will be transiting over Natal Rahu till May 2012.
- Rahu will be transiting over Natal Mars until the end of 2012.
- Akshay will remain in the limelight during the last quarter of the year 2011. However Ganesha foresees that the period post April is likely to be very good for his film career.
- Jupiter’s entry in Taurus in the month of May will surely help him receive more accolades during the rest of the year, because Jupiter then
would be transiting through the 10th House from Natal Sun and Venus placed in Leo.
- So, the year ahead looks good. However, there are also some not-so-good things in store for him.
- He will have to take good care of his health during the year ahead. Chances of injuries and accidents are very high as Saturn will be transiting over Ketu, Rahu will be transiting over Mars and Mars will be in Leo (where his Venus and Sun are placed) for about 5 to 6 months. This temporal,
but important planetary pattern may disturb his health/vigour/vitality in some way or the other.
- In 2012, he may also come across some international projects that may work in his favour, feels Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team