Currently the cosmos seems to be favourable for Nana to don the Director’s hat, says Ganesha…
Nana Patekar is in the news for urging farmers to go to him (Patekar) for money, instead of committing suicide. He has taken up the farmers’ issue quite seriously, it seems. He is also poised to start his directorial venture and hopes to case Deepika Padukone in his project. Lately, though, he hasn’t appeared in many films. So what does the cosmos have in store? Will Nana manage to impress one and all with his directorial skills, as he has always done with his acting skills? Ganesha finds out…
Date of Birth :- 01st January, 1951
Time of Birth :- Not Known
Place of Birth :- Janjira, Maharashtra, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
Astrological Predictions :-
What lies ahead for him?
- Transiting Jupiter will be aspecting Nana Patekar’s Jupiter till 11th August, 2016. Jupiter will also be aspecting his Sun, Mercury and Venus. Both these factors are positive, so he is likely to get some good movies in the said time frame.
- Rahu’s transit over his natal Saturn till January 2016 indicates that he will have to be extra careful about his public image.
- Transiting Saturn will be aspecting Mars placed in the 2nd house of Solar chart and Ketu in the 9th house till January 2017. This indicates that he will have to plan his finances carefully and will also have to think seriously about past investments.
Will he be successful as a director?
(Please note that long back, he wrote and directed ‘Prahaar’ – a good movie, so direction is not a new concept for Nana)
- Jupiter’s transit is favourable for him and Saturn’s transit holds average results for him. Rahu-Ketu’s transit post January 2016 will be a bit tough for him. Considering these points, he is most likely to face some hindrances in the projects that he may take up for direction. However, he will get many opportunities for direction and even the final outcome of the projects would be good.
Will we see him emerging as a leading philanthropist?
- As said above, the transiting stars are not much favorable even for his humble cause of taking farmer’s issue on humanitarian ground. Although, he has a Stellium of planets in the natural 9th Sign, that is Sagittarius, which happens to be the 1st House of his Solar Chart, which shows that he may be inclined to indulge in activities related to philanthropy and charity, currently the planets do not support him entirely in his endeavour. He may have to struggle hard and put in efforts with maximum determination to achieve success in this regard and Ganesha assures that he will get it somehow in the future.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Nana Patekar as a Director and hopes that he achieves as much success as he received as an actor.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team