Karishma Kapoor turns a year older. Ganesha wishes her happy birthday.
Often lovingly called by all the movie-lovers as ‘Lolo’- Karishma Kapoor has enjoyed being the darling of the masses in the era of early nineties onwards. Born on 25th June, 1974, in Mumbai, to famous actor parents – Randhir Kapoor and Babita, in the Kapoor Khandaan, she had a dream childhood, and a relatively easier way paved ahead of her to the silver screen! Having an illustrious lineage that anyone would envy, she is the grand-daughter of Raj Kapoor and the great grand-daughter of Prithviraj Kapoor. Having made her debut in the 1991 movie Prem Qaidi, Karishma went to deliver hit movies like Anari, Raja Babu, Andaz Apna Apna, Raja Hindustani, Hero No. 1 amongst various others. Later, she married Delhi businessman Sanjay Kapur. The couple has reportedly separated now. The pretty mother of two returned to silver screen for a few movies, but didn’t do well. Nonetheless, her charm/ grace only seems to have increased with age. Karishma celebrates her birthday on 25th June. Ganesha takes this opportunity to look at the stylish actress’ Solar Horoscope to predict the way ahead for her –
Date of Birth :- 25th June, 1974
Birth Time :- Not Known.
Place of Birth :- Bombay, Maharashtra, India
- Karsihma is born with Sun, Saturn and retrograde Mercury in Gemini.
- Venus – the Lord of the 5th House of performance – is in the 12th House, with Ketu. The signifier of creative arts – Venus is Swagruhi (thus, strong) in her Chart.
- Mars, however, is debilitated in her Chart.
- Saturn will be transiting over her Natal Rahu, during the year ahead.
- The transiting Jupiter will be forming an Opposition aspect with her Natal Jupiter.
- The transiting Rahu and Ketu will be forming a Square aspect with the Stellium of planets in Gemini Sign in her Chart.
- Considering the planetary transits mentioned above, Ganesha feels that Karishma may manage to start another innings in Bollywood in the coming times.
- She may also come across someone who will floor her, and she may fall in love (and may even enter a committed relationship) in the year ahead.
- Overall, even though, her stars are looking quite good for the year ahead, she may not be able to remain entirely ‘stress free’, due to the transiting Rahu-Ketu’s Square with the luminaries in her Chart. She may remain stressed about her career progress, as she wouldn’t be able to reach to the desired level of success, in her second innings.
- Karishma will have to remain persistent in her efforts to remain active on small or big screen, and should not harbour unrealistic expectations, or else, she may get disillusioned.
- Ganesha feels that between February 2016 and her forthcoming birthday, she will have to deliberately keep away from the controversies.
Ganesha wishes good luck to Karishma Kapoor on her 40th birthday.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team