Produced by one of the biggest production houses of Bollywood – Dharma Productions, 'Kapoor and Sons' seems to have the inherent element of fun, life, colour and verve! Starring Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt, Fawad Khan in the leading roles and the seasoned Rishi Kapoor, Ratna Pathak and Rajat Kapoor in supporting roles, this Shakun Batra directed film is a story of two men falling for the same woman. How entertaining will the film be? Will it be able to live up to the hype? Let's find out!
“Kapoor & Sons”
Releasing on 18th March, 2016
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Release Time Chart
- Kapoor & Sons will release with Aries Ascendant. Lord of the Ascendant Mars will be in the 8th House along with Saturn, the Lord of the 10th House.
- Venus, Mercury and Ketu will be in the 11th House.
- Jupiter and Rahu will be in the 5th House of performances.
- The Sun – the Lord of the 5th House will be placed in the 12th House.
- The Moon will be placed in its own Sign Cancer, in the Pushya constellation.
Dry Response on Day 1?
- Ganesha foresees that this film may not succeed in attracting the audiences post the first weekend. A slow start is foreseen on the first day.
Packed Houses – A Distant Dream?
- The movie may not turn out to interesting enough to witness packed houses. The story may be somewhat unconvincing and unrealistic. From an overall view, the movie may tend to drag in some areas, and this may not go down too well with the cinema-goers!
Performances and Criticism:
- The performances may not pack a punch and the audience may not hold itself back in raining brickbats! But, Ganesha says that there may be a light element of humour, which may help the movie salvage some appreciation.
- Shakun Batra may be able to come with some unconventional elements in this film, but considering the larger picture, he may not be very impressive in this venture.
Music to enjoy a good connect...
- Ganesha sounds very optimistic about the music of this film. The music will be able create a mark and people will give a big thumbs up for the soundtracks.
- Venus – the Lord of the House of Finances, is in conjunction with the malefic Ketu. Moreover, the Lord of the 3rd House and 6th House – Mercury is also accompanying this duo. So, considering the combined influences, Ganesha feels that the film may not do very well commercially.
- The film's overseas fortunes also do not seem to be very promising either. In some areas, it may do well though, says Ganesha.
Do not expect too much!
- In a nutshell, Ganesha says that the movie may not match up to the pre-release hype. It may not be an entirely bad film, and it will have its own sweet spots, but it will not be able to make it big at the Box-Office ultimately.
With Ganesha's Grace,
(Creative Inputs: Aaditya Sain)
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team