Good times are here to stay for actor-producer Arbaaz Khan, predicts Ganesha
Son of a renowned scriptwriter Salim Khan and younger brother of superstar Salman Khan??? Arbaaz, belongs to one of the most influential families of the Indian film industry. He made his debut in ‘Daraar’ (1996), which won him the Filmfare Award for the best performance in a negative role. The audience also appreciated his performance in ‘Fashion’. In his career of 15 years, Arbaaz Khan has acted in a number of films, but has failed to achieve stardom. But with one film ??? Dabangg, as a producer and actor, he nearly set the box-office on fire! The film which released in 2010 became one of the
highest grossing films of Bollywood. It gave the much needed boost to Arbaaz’s career. There’s a lot to look forward to in the times to come, as Arbaaz is now working on Dabangg 2.
With one of Bollywood’s highest-grossing films in his kitty, Arbaaz seems to be raring to go. As the actor-producer celebrates his 45th birthday on 4th
August, Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic astrology whether year 2012 augurs good luck for this lesser known Khan.
Date of birth:- 4th August, 1967
Time of birth:- Unknown
City of birth:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Arbaaz Khan Surya Kundli
- Ganesha observes that Arbaaz Khan is born with Venus in Leo.
- Jupiter is exalted in his chart.
- Mars is afflicted by Ketu
- Mercury is Swagruhi
- Currently Jupiter is transiting over Natal Rahu and is in Trine with Natal Venus.
- Transiting Saturn is in opposition with Natal Saturn
- Ganesha foresees a year full of activities in Arbaaz’s Natal Chart. The year may prove more favourable, as Jupiter’s transit through the 10th
House from Natal Sun and Jupiter is going to reward him in some way or the other.
- He may think of producing another film towards the end of 2012. The film may not be as successful as Dabangg but will surely boost his confidence and he will continue his journey as a producer, notes Ganesha.
- As an actor, he may experience average success in the year ahead. But, according to Ganesha, he is likely to be in the limelight between November 2011 and February 2012.
- His personal life may remain relatively hassle-free during the year ahead.
- Although he may appear in few films during the coming year, Ganesha feels that the Indian audience will appreciate his occasional appearances in films.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team