Arshad Warsi – How will the stars be for the talented actor in the coming times?
Arshad Warsi is a popular Indian film actor, choreographer and dancer. He made his Bollywood debut in 1996 with the film Tere Mere Sapne. He is highly renowned for his portrayal of ‘Circuit’ in the superhit comedy drama Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. Arshad also bagged the Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a Comic Role for his preformance in the hilarious film Lage Raho Munna Bhai. He is also remembered for his role as ‘Babban’ in the drama Ishqiya and its sequel Dedh Ishqiya, and for his superb acting in Jolly LLB. Most of these films, besides success at the box office, also received critical acclaim. Arshad has also performed well in his latest movie Guddu Rangeela, a movie through which, as he said jokingly in one of his interviews preceding the film’s release, he hopes to raise the bar and also his remuneration. What lies ahead for this talented actor?….Peeks Ganesha.
Date of Birth :- 19th April, 1968
Time of Birth :- Not Known
Place of Birth :- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Owing to the absence of the credible Birth Time, following predictions have been created, basis a Solar Horoscope/ Chart.
Get Your Hand-Written Janampatri By Our Experts.
- Ganesha observes that Jupiter will be transiting through the 4th House of Arshad’s Solar Chart till 14th July, 2015. It will be aspecting Mercury, Venus, Saturn and Rahu posited in the 12th House of his Solar Chart.
- After that, Jupiter will be transiting over his Natally retrograde Jupiter through the 5th House in Leo Sign, and it will be aspecting the exalted Sun and Swagruhi Mars.
- The transiting Saturn is also currently aspecting his Natal retrograde Jupiter posited in the 5th House.
- Currently, Warsi is under Rahu-Ketu half return phase, which will rule till January 2016. Ketu will transit over Mercury, Venus, Saturn posited in the 12th House of his Chart till January 2016.
Find out what the stars observed and say about your life in 2023 with our 2023 Detailed Report…
- Currently, the transiting Jupiter is aspecting the Stellium of planets in Pisces Sign, in Warsi’s Chart. Thus, it is quite likely that his efforts will be appropriately appreciated, specifically his performance in the recently released film ‘Guddu Rangeela‘.
- After 14th July, 2015, as Jupiter will be transiting over Warsi’s Natally retrograde Jupiter, and will also aspect the Sun – the Lord of the House of Performance, and Mars posited in the 1st House of his Chart, he may get an average response, regarding his popularity and appreciation in forthcoming movies. This shall happen also because at the same time Ketu will be transiting over the Stellium of planets posited in the 12th House of Warsi’s Solar Chart. This will continue till January 2016. He may also not receive expected response for his acting from the audiences, during this period.
- As Saturn is also aspecting Warsi’s Natal Jupiter posited in the 5th House of his Chart, he may have to work very hard towards improving his performance, in order to get expected results for his performances.
- Thus, Ganesha feels that if Warsi focuses on consistently improving his performances, only then fortune shall favour him, by helping him find success. The stars shall persuade him to work pretty hard till January 2016.
Get to know what the stars indicate about your career in the year 2023 with our 2023 Career Report for FREE!
As such, the coming year looks set to be progressive for Arshad Warsi. Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Arshad Warsi.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team