The stern, punishing Saturn is always impartial and acts only based on the merits or demerits of the action. Natives can even acquire siddhis (spiritual powers) if the great judge Saturn is pleased with them. The grace of Saturn can help one eliminate problems, hurdles, obstruction, sorrows from his/her life. While on the one hand, Saturn blesses good individuals and confers them happiness, fame, etc, on the other hand, Saturn is ruthless towards the wrongdoers.
Do you want to know how will Saturn treat you? Get Saturn Transit Report For All Areas Of Life and understand your life vis-a-vis Saturn.
Saturn stays in a sign for two-and-half years. However, it also influences the preceding and succeeding Signs for the same duration (of two-and-half years). Therefore, in all, Saturn's Sade Sati influences a Sign for seven-and-half years. That is why it is referred to as Saturn's Sade Sati (seven-and-half). For example, if Saturn is in Sagittarius sign, then the preceding Sign Scorpio will be said to pass through the third (final) phase of Sade Sati, Sagittarius will be passing through the second phase while the succeeding sign Capricorn will be passing through the first phase of Saturn's Sade Sati. Get to know more about how the Sade Sati will affect the Capricorn natives in 2020.
The Facts About Saturn's Sade Sati: Saturn Is Good For Good People
You are said to be under the influence of Saturn if this planet is in your birth horoscope Moon's twelfth, first or second house. As stated earlier, the Sade Sati is divided into three equal parts of two-and-half years each. Every native who experiences Saturn's Sade Sati has to pass through these three phases. The second phase is said to be the most testing for the individual.
Usually, people are very scared and suspicious about Sade Sati. They fear it may bring in many complications and issues in their lives. Yet it is important that during the Sade Sati period, Saturn helps the good people for what they have done. Saturn never brings obstructions in the lives of people who never cheat others, are always honest, humble and sincere. On the contrary, Saturn blesses the people who hold such a high character as a reward! Explore more interesting facts about Saturn and how it affects us!
The Present Planetary Positions
Saturn has been in Sagittarius since January 26, 2017. The current Transit of Saturn is going to make its grand entry in the Capricorn moon sign as per astrology. This time, the planet is coming back to its sign after 30 years of motion in other zodiac signs which is like a homecoming! This transit is going to start from January 23, 2020, and Saturn will keep transiting in the sign for approximately two and a half years. This will create a major impact on you pertaining to health, wealth, business, career and relationships. Avail our Sade Sati 2020 Report to combat this tough period.
According to the current planetary positioning, Saturn is going to leave the zodiac sign Sagittarius and enter its sign Capricorn on January 23, 2020, at around 22:27 hours. It will then get into retrograde motion between May 10, 2020, and September 29, 2020. Also, this transit will continue till April 28, 2022, as stated by our experts. This transit into the sign of Capricorn may turn out to be auspicious for some and unfavorable for others, informs Ganesha.
Here are a few signs that will majorly be affected by this transit.
- Capricorn Sign – For the Capricornians, Saturn is the Lord of the 1st and 2nd house and it is going to enter the 1st house in your birth chart. This is the house of self. They will come under the influence of Saturn’s mid-phase of Sade Sati from 24 January 2020. Hence, this is known as the High Tide period which can turn out to be highly stressful for the natives. Read more about the effects of Sade Sati for Capricorn moon sign.
- Libra Sign - For the Librans, Saturn is the Lord of the fourth and fifth house in the chart and its grand entry is going to be in the fourth house of their birth charts. They will be under the influence of Dhaiya (minor panoti) as Saturn is transiting to the 4th house from the natal Moon.
- Sagittarius Sign - They are under the second phase of Saturn's Sade Sati (Saturn is over the birth chart Moon). Additionally, they will come under the influence of Saturn’s last phase of Sade Sati from 24 January 2020. Hence, this is known as the Low Tide period which will be less stressful for them.
- Aquarius Sign -The current transit of Saturn is in its own zodiac sign. Thus, for the Aquarius sign individuals, Saturn is transiting to the 12th house of their birth chart. This means that it is their first phase of Sade Sati. Read more about the effects of Sade Sati for Aquarius moon sign.
- Gemini Sign - Saturn rules the 8th and 9th house (house of fortune) of a Gemini’s chart. This time the twins will welcome Saturn in the 8th house of their birth chart. Hence, they will be under the influence of Saturn's Dhaiya (minor panoti) as Saturn is transiting to the 8th house from the natal Moon.
Moreover, this transit may not have much impact on signs like Scorpio, Virgo and Taurus. As Scorpio will be ending their last phase of Sade Sati on 24th January 2020 and the dhaiya (minor panoti) of Taurus and Virgo natives will also end. Hence, this phase will bring some ease on challenges and struggles in their life that they were facing in last transit of Saturn. There are fair chances that Saturn in Capricorn will bring general good fortune. You can also know in detail about how the Saturn Transit 2020 is going to affect all the twelve moon signs.
Remedial Measures: The Methods To Lessen The Influence Of Saturn's Sade Sati
If you practice the following methods, the harmful effects of Saturn's Sade Sati will be much reduced:
Recite the Shani Mantra regularly which is as follows:
(1) The Shani Mool Mantra:
|| ॐ शं शनैश्चराय नमः ||
- Aum Shan Shanaishcharay Namah
(2) The Shani Mantra from Navgrah Stotra:
नीलांजनसमाभासं रविपुत्रं यमाग्रजम।
छाया मार्तण्डसम्भूतं तं नमामि शनैश्चरम्।।
- Neelanjansamabhaasam Raviputram Yamaagrajam.
Chhaya Maartandsambhootam Tam Namami Shanaishcharam.
Here are some of the other aspects that may help you curb this phase of Saturn Transit/Sade Sati:
- Recite Shani Chalisa with full faith and devotion.
- Consume Urad dal every Saturday and fast for half a day.
- Visit a Shani Temple every Saturday and put tel (oil) on Shanidev's idol.
- If you feed Urad Jalebi or Kachori to a poor or a physically challenged person, you can win the grace of Shanidev.
- Put on an iron ring in the middle finger.
- After taking advice from an astrologer, you can put on Neelam gemstone in a finger ring made of Panchdhatu (five elements).
- This will increase the benefits of Saturn.
- If you offer regular prayers to the Shani Yantra (Shani mystical diagram), you can win the grace of Shanidev.
- If you give Urad Dal, black clothes in charity to a needy person on Saturday, Shanidev may be pleased with you.
- Before going to sleep at night, if you recite Hanuman Chalisa facing the northward direction, it can reduce the ill effects of Shanidev.
- Put Aak flower mala (garland) on the idol of Lord Hanuman every Saturday.
- Put oil and sindoor on Lord Hanuman's idol on Saturdays and pray to Shanidev.
- Prepare black til laddoos on Saturdays and feed them to small children.
- To pacify Shanidev, you can recite Sunderkand or Bajrang Baan. This will yield positive results.
- Recite Aum Hum Hanumate Namah (ॐ हं हनुमते नमः) with the help of a mala every Saturday.
- Shanidev can also be worshipped by performing havan on Hanuman Jayanti or Shani Amavasya
- Always remember to face northwards while reciting Shani mantras or praying to Shanidev. Besides, use a copper diya filled with til or mustard (Sarson) oil.
The grace of Shanidev can be acquired by adapting the methods mentioned in this article. Following these methods, one can conquer problems and difficulties. If these methods are followed with full faith and devotion, Shanidev will certainly be pleased and will lessen the difficulties being faced by the natives. Shanidev is just and kind-hearted. He will protect his devotees from all sorrows and sufferings. If these methods are followed by those who are under the influence of Sade Sati, they will get great results too. Further, with our Saturn Transit Report 2020, you will be able to solve all complications that you may have during this period.
Besides, these methods will also be useful when Saturn is retrograde, lowly, and is in conjunction with Mars, Rahu, and Ketu.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team