Leo individuals crave for glitz and glamour, and they always want the limelight on them. They prefer settings on a grand scale and are turned on by power and pelf, which also acts as ego boosters for them. Keeping in mind such characteristics, following places in both India and abroad are most likely to attract the Lions and best vacation guide for leo.
1. Bali: With its elaborate temples, endless coastline, some of the world's best coral reefs, waterfalls and retreats, Bali is indeed a place of leisure and adventurous all in one for Leo individuals. The island boasts some of the best sunsets and sunrises, enough to captivate and entice you into never leaving this place.
2. Agra: When you talk about Agra, one thing has to stand out - yes, the Taj Mahal. Agra is host to the only one of the Seven Wonders of the World in India, Taj Mahal, which makes the whole country proud. History, architecture, romance all together create the magic of Agra which is almost the lifeline of Indian tourism. History fanatics, as well as architecture buffs, can have a ball of Luxury loving Leos here with the sheer expanse of the Mughal art and culture on display.
3. Udaipur: Located in a valley and surrounded by four lakes, Udaipur has natural offerings with a grandeur multiplied by human effort, to make it one of the most enchanting and memorable tourist destinations. It justifies all names ever offered to its charm from 'Jewel of Mewar' to 'Venice of the East'. And though the entire city's architecture is flattering, the Lake Palace hotel is something that offers the city a visual definition. Udaipur is a perfect destination for royal and fierce Leo individual.
4. Khajuraho: "The Architectural Masterpiece" Khajuraho is known around the world for its stunning temples adorned by erotic and sensuous carvings. Khajuraho is a brilliant example of Indian architecture and its culture back in the medieval period. For the Playful, fun-loving and active by nature, Leos this is the must-visit travel destination.
5. Hampi: Hampi is in Karnataka, near the city of Hospet. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Hampi, as they say, is a magical place with ancient history, royal complexes, temples, ruins and lush rice paddies and should be a place on the bucket list of Leo travellers. The beautiful landscapes, paddy fields, historic ruins, magical stories will attract Leos from all over the world to Hampi. This place is a delight for backpackers, history buffs, architecture lovers and geologists.