Reasons for late marriage in horoscope and it’s astrological remedies
Published on March 28, 2020
Marriage is an important event in one’s life. Hence, tieing the know with a person whose horoscope matches with that of an individual can make it a more successful one. There are many online free horoscope matching tools that can help one match the Kundalis for marriage. Many people put their complete heart in search of a correct life partner and taking their life to the next level. But, at times, it feels like a distant dream for some.
Depending on the culture, there can be differences in the ideal age for marriage. Normally, the marriage of a teenager or in the early 20s is considered an early marriage. Whereas, there is considered to be a delay in marriage after the age of 30. Vedic astrology helps one know the reasons for late marriage in their horoscope. The possibility of late marriage can arise due to some improper planetary placements in the horoscope of an individual. Let’s go further and read more about it.
Astrological reasons for delay in marriage
There are some planetary conjunctions that are responsible for late marriage as per Vedic astrology. The planetary placements that cause a delay in marriage are as below:
- When the 7th lord or the lord of marriage is retrograded, and Mars is placed in the 8th house, it caused a delay in marriage.
- There are chances of late marriage if the 7th lord is weak and placed in the 6th or 8th house in a native’s birth chart.
- When both the 7th lord and Saturn become akarak and are conjoined together, the marriage may get delayed.
- There are chances of an extreme delay in marriage when there is a mutual aspect of Venus and Saturn in the birth chart, and Moon remains in the 8th or 12th house.
- The person gets married in an old age when the planet Saturn and Venus is placed in the ascendant, and Mars is posited in the 7th house of their birth chart.
- When Moon conjoins with Rahu in the 7th house and the 7th lord is debilitated, then there are chances of obstacles causing a late marriage.
- Marriage can be delayed if – Saturn is posited in the 7th house, Saturn is related in any way with this house, or if the person is undergoing the major period (Mahadasha) of Saturn.
- Any malefic planet such as Mars, Saturn Rahu or Ketu, Sun or afflicted Moon, if present in the 7th house or is aspecting, it can cause late marriage.
- If Saturn and Moon are in any possible combination, the marriage might be delayed.
- The presence of the 7th house lord in the 8th or 6th house can cause the marriage delay.
Astrological remedies for delay in marriage
Marriage is an auspicious journey that a couple imbibes on. Compatibility and support are the pillars of a relationship, whether it is with your lover, spouse or even the planets! Hence, it is for the good to prevent any negative effects of planets by bonding with them. This is likely to bless one with a happy married life.
There are several remedial solutions for love and marriage available in Vedic astrology. An expert astrologer can guide one with these remedies. Hence, if you experience a delay in marriage, you should take the help of an astrologer to check if your horoscope has the influence of malefic planets.
Below are the remedies for marriage that you can follow:
- Offer prayers to Lord Venus every Friday.
- Arrange a marriage ceremony in the temple of Radha-Krishna, Shiva-Parvati, or Velli-Murugan.
- Donate for the purchase of a bride’s Mangalyam Mala.
- One can read Aditya Hriday Stotram on a daily basis. It is applicable to both, boy and girl.
- Read Sundarakand if you have Mangal Dosha in your birth chart. You can also use Red Coral if Mangal Dosha is present.
- A girl should make use of Yellow Sapphire as a remedy for marriage problem. A boy should make use of Diamond to increase the chances of marriage. However, it is advisable to find a well-qualified astrologer to assess one’s birth chart for marriage prediction.
- A girl should chant the Katyayani Devi Mantra daily. The boy is advised to chant Patni Prapti Mantra from Saptasati Chandi.
- Girls should visit the Lord Shiva temple for 16 Mondays consecutively and offer water to the Shivling. The same remedy can as well be followed by boys.
- Getting the Vastu Dosha corrected at your home is likely to help solve marriage problems.
A girl and a boy join in the sacred union of marriage through commitment and a better understanding of changing situations. This is not only meant to be a relationship bond, but also a biological pre-requisite. Hence, it is very important to take precautionary measures. With the guidance of an experienced astrologer for kundali matching for marriage, one can assess the possibilities of delay in marriage and tackle the problems beforehand.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
You may like these articles to read:
Zodiac Signs: Know All 12 Sun Signs
Use Numerology for predicting your future
Get Today’s Panchang – Tithi and Nakshatra
Find the list of Hindu Festival Calendar 2020
Nakshatra – Stars in Astrology and Nakshatra Horoscope
Read Full Guide of Vastu Shastra