10 Benefits of Wearing Red Coral Gemstone
Published on September 20, 2019
In the Astrology world, all planets are represented by gemstones. So, Red Coral stone is for which planet? Any guesses? Yeah, you guessed it right. The Red Coral stone is ruled by the planet Mars. This precious red gemstone, popularly known as Lal Moong stone or Praval in India, offers energy, vitality, and ambition to the wearer.
However, in Telugu, the Red Coral stone is known as the Rakta Prabal stone or Pagadam stone. Red Coral was considered very auspicious by Romans, and they used to wear Red Coral in amulets.
By the way, everyone is aware of the power possessed by Mars. It symbolises the God of warfare and the commander of armies of God. Also, it has explosive and turbulent power.
Beware is the word used by astrologers when Mars is not favourably placed in the Kundli. However, it goes without saying that Mars is malefic in nature. If afflicted in Kundli or have an unfriendly aspect or combination, be ready for the adverse results.
5 Effects of Unfriendly Mars in Kundli
- Struggle to focus their energies in the right direction
- Lack of the ability to take action
- Lack of vigour and courage
- Reluctance to take initiative
- Failure in the most important stages of life
But as you say, when there is a problem, there is a solution. How can Mars stay away from it?
Well, Red Coral stone is the solution! Yeah, wearing a capsule-shaped Lal Moonga stone can boost the energy of Mars in your Horoscope or Janam Kundli. Red Coral is an organic stone and not mined stone, a priceless gift to humans by the sea.
In real life, there are many benefits apart from Mangalya Balam, which means marriage compatibility. So, what are the other benefits of Red Coral stone in astrology? Without ado, let’s walk through the astrological benefits of Red Coral stone.
10 Benefits of Wearing Red Coral Stone
- The stone gives strength to the marriage life of the wearer and the long life of a spouse.
- Wearing a capsule or triangular gemstone would enhance the confidence of the wearer and make them courageous.
- It is beneficial for physical health and it also helps in removing obstacles.
- It removes a lethargic attitude from the natives. Also, the red stone gives positive energy to the wearer, so the native can achieve the targets.
- By wearing a Moonga stone, you are able to get out of debt.
- Lal Moonga Stone is an opaque gemstone, a very effective red stone for all individuals for radiating their powerful emotions. It absorbs red radiation from the spectrum of light and protects the woman from widowhood.
- The development of a child can be improved by Red Coral.
- Another benefit of the Moonga stone is to reduce rashness and anger.
- Coral signifies your energy, courage, self-confidence, & desires.
- The natives are likely to be dynamic, energetic, and possess strong determination after wearing Red Coral.
- Also, Coral stone helps enhance leadership qualities.
- Wearing Moonga stone also helps to avail financial and professional growth.
Healing Benefits of Red Coral Stone
- There is a belief that the colour of the gemstone transmits from red to yellow if the wearer is going to suffer diseases related to blood, bone marrow, lymph nodes and head.
- Individuals suffering from diseases like fever, smallpox, headache, loss of vitality, measles, piles, boils are recommended to wear Red Coral.
- The woman can reduce the chances of miscarriage by wearing Red Coral after the 3 months of pregnancy.
- It protects the wearer from enemies and evil spirits.
- Also, it acts as a shield and protects the wearer from accidents, cuts, operations, and surgery.
- The energy of Red Coral gemstone can help to lead a healthy mind and a healthy body.
By just knowing the benefits of Red Coral gemstone, you can’t start wearing a Coral ring, pendant, or bracelet. Everyone knows Red Coral is the representative of Mars, and Mars is malefic in nature. Hence, it is not beneficial to every native. Is Red Coral Right for You? Let’s find out.
Who can Wear Red Coral Stone?
The Indian Vedic astrology recommends gemstone as per the ascendant of the native. Along with the ascendant, the position of Mars in your birth chart needs to be considered before wearing the Lal Moonga stone. Scroll down to know whether you can wear Red Coral gemstone or not.
Aries ascendant: If Mars is positioned in the first, third, fifth, sixth, ninth, tenth or eleventh houses, you can wear Red Coral and get positive results from it.
Cancer Ascendant: Mars is a significant and most potent Yogakarak planet for the individuals of Cancer ascendant. If Mars is positioned in the second, third, fifth, seventh or tenth house, then you can increase your fate and fortune by wearing this birthstone for a lifetime.
Leo Ascendant: Mars is an auspicious and special planet for you. If Mars is positioned in the first, third, fourth, sixth, ninth, tenth or eleventh houses, then you can increase your fate and fortune by wearing this birthstone for a lifetime.
Scorpio Ascendant: Mars is a significant planet for you as it is the lord of your ascendant. If Mars is placed in the first, fifth, ninth or tenth houses, you can wear Red Coral and get positive results from it.
Sagittarius ascendant: If Mars is positioned in the first, third, fifth, sixth, ninth, tenth or eleventh houses, you can wear Red Coral and get positive results from it.
Pisces Ascendant: Mars is a significant, potent and key planet for you. If Mars is placed in the first, second, third, sixth, ninth, tenth or eleventh houses, then you can increase your fate and fortune by wearing this birthstone for a lifetime.
However, Taurus, Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn and Aquarius ascendants can also wear a Red Coral stone under certain situations. This is why you should wear only after the recommendation from experts. Get Free Gemstone Recommendation Now!
BTW, Red Coral can give relief from the malefic effect of Mars and also the Major and minor period of Mars. Yeah, you read that right.
Red Coral removes the weakness and malefic effects of afflicted Mars in the horoscope. If the placement of Mars is weak, debilitated, and combust, wearing Red Coral gemstone can offer energy to the natal Mars and neutralise its effects.
Also, the natives having Mars in the first, fourth, seventh, eighth or twelfth houses are considered Mangalik. As the Mars placement forms Mangal Dosha or Kuja Dosha. In such a scenario, Red Coral is recommended to get positive results.
Do you have Mangal Dosha in your horoscope? Get clarity about the presence or absence of Mangal Dosha in your Kundali from Free Mangal Dosha Report.
Those who are going through Mars Mahadasha or Mars Antardasha in other Mahadasha, and Mars is creating bad influence or weak placement in a horoscope, then wearing Red Coral is likely to minimize the bad influence.
Right Method of Wearing Red Coral Stone
- The weight of the Red Coral should be between six carats and twelve carats. However, wearing a Lal Moonga stone on Tuesdays in the first hour from sunrise time is advisable.
- The wearing of the stone on a Tuesday in Mrigashira, Chitra, Anuradha and Dhanishta Nakshatra is considered to be auspicious.
- The Red Coral ring should be of copper or gold, and it has to be worn on the ring finger of any hand.
- You can wear a Red Coral pendant or bracelet of Red Coral to gain benefits from it. But the red stone should touch your body to avail benefits.
- One can wear the Red Coral ring, pendant, or bracelet after dipping it in Gangajal or unboiled milk and energizing the stone by chanting the mantra Om Aum Angarkay Namah.
- After that, Red Coral will show results within nine days and stay for three years, and then, it becomes inactive. You should change the stone after inactivation.
- You should not wear Red Coral with Diamond, Blue Sapphire, and Emerald unless it is recommended by Expert Astrologers.
Unfollowing the above method would not activate your Coral stone and keep you away from the benefits. Also, there are side effects of wearing the wrong stone.
Side Effects of Wearing the Red Coral Ring
- Wearing synthetic stone instead of natural coral, one has to face adverse effects and get negative results to the wearer.
- If Red Coral is not suitable, you are likely to be aggressive and get irritated on small things. Also, unsuitable Moonga stone may lead to injury or accident and even violence.
- The intensity of this stone is very high. So, the red stone with less than four carats also gives adverse results if it is not natural or does not suit you.
Thus, it is inevitable to get suggestions from experts before wearing Red Coral stone. Otherwise, you may face its side effects. Get Free Consultation Now.
Your Accurate Personalised Astrology Predictions Are Just A Call Away – Talk To Expert Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team