4th January, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Hurry! Order your copy of the Market Predictions 2013 NOW! Remember, it’s a limited edition book. Now available on pre-order basis!
- In the book Market Predictions 2013, you will get –
- The dates for Zero Weightage in the Year 2013
- Time slot-based, micro-level analysis and predictions of the potential Stock Market Trends for the entire year 2013
- An yearly projected graph for the stock markets in the year 2013
- Astrological High and Low for the year 2013 for various Stock Indices across the world – Nifty, Sensex, Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, Heng Seng, NIKKEI
- Very Active, Wide Fluctuation and Hi Volatility dates in the year 2013
- The most important and potent Opening dates during the year 2013
- Moon Sign Based Predictions and Remedies for individuals – with a specialized financial perspective.
- Relevant Articles on possible trends across the World with a keen financial perspective
- The list doesn’t stop here! Book your copy NOW!
- Have a look at the yearly graph for the period between 07-01-2013 to 22-02-2013. You may also want to see what Ganesha foretells about the said period in the Market Predictions 2013 book.
- The periods from 10:00 to 10:20 and 12:45 to 13:25 are zero weightage periods.
- Nifty may open on the positive side, but soon, Ganesha predicts, it may go down step-by-step.
- From 10:30 onwards, Nifty may go up step-by-step. This trend shall continue till 12:10.
- From 12:10 to 13:50, Nifty may give you confusing signals. Hence, you are advised to avoid any kind of trade during the aforementioned time-slot, says Ganesha.
- At around 13:30, there may be profit booking at Nifty, so if you know how to use this trend to your advantage, you may be able to earn money. However, you are advised to square off this transaction by 14:20, says Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,