28th June, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The Share prices of Dr. Reddy’s will remain soft on 24th and 25th June.
- However, the stock of the giant GAIL will enjoy astrological support, during the week ahead
- If the share prices of Hindalco happen to break from Rs. 96.75, they will further go down to Rs. 80.
- The share prices of Kotak Bank may slightly bounce.
- Today is the last day of the current week and first day of the F&O. Therefore, you may take a new position. However, take this position for just one day.
- The opening trade may continue for a very short period, and may be very risky as well. Hence, avoid trading during this period.
- At around 10:35, sell at Nifty, and exit once you earn some profits.
- Buy at Nifty at around 12:30, and exit once you earn some profits.
- At around 14:15, sell at Nifty, and exit within Rs.2 margin. Don’t wait till the last moment, with a desire to earn maximum profits, hints Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,